Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What????   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-15 by Tennco (carlyMC); 869 views.
Tennco (carlyMC)

Oct-15

Changes are afoot in pc....just noticed omy laptop but dont see anything yet.  Something downloaded

Downloaded on NuttyNana on PC but haven't discovered any changes yet either. 

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-15

Yes - just a quickie on loading the game but nothing on the updates

I noticed that the Content number has changed, it now ends in 2054 and the PROD number ends with 2070.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Katijay (Katijay46)

Oct-15

Will probably see changes at GMT....

In reply toRe: msg 5
Katijay (Katijay46)

Oct-15

Maybe it was a glitch fix....

Tennco (carlyMC)

Oct-15

It happened on ios too so maybe a prep for the fall event. 

SharpEye1

Oct-15

I agree with Carly.  I seem to recall this happening the same way in the past.  But, then, my memory isn't what it used to be either. LOL   

Manxcat419

Oct-15

I have a feeling they've done this with the last few updates - maybe because, for a while, there were issues with some platforms getting the update before others.  The last few, it feels as though they've done an update a few days before the event start, which might be to make sure any problems with it have a chance to be reported and fixed before they set the new content to live.

SharpEye1

Oct-15

Yes, upon further reflection, we should next see the new puzzles, pets and craft items, again before the actual event starts, IF I am recalling correctly. LOL