Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event    Fun and Games

Started Oct-15 by Marcia68; 513 views.
Marcia68

Oct-15

Hi Everyone ! Just came back to my pc tonite after taking a nap. Started Midnight Castle and seen an download starting and then it went away. Do you think the Halloween Event is starting up? Sure hope so 

SharpEye1

Oct-15

I got the same thing.  However, there are no updates in the game manager, nor in my game.  I do think it is a precursor to the event though!  So, it shouldn't be long now, IMHO.  heart_eyes

Turbogramma

Oct-15

I got that too.  Got me all excited for a hot minute!  Keeping fingers crossed.

SharpEye1

Oct-15

Yeah, so after thinking about it more, perhaps tomorrow's GMT we'll see new puzzles, pets, and craft items....again, a precursor to the actual event starting.  Just a guess! heart_eyes

Membername52

Oct-16

My download keeps running and running and running but does not finish and launch.  I let it run 5 minutes and then shut it down. My Bigfish download queue is empty.  I'm on a PC with Windows 10.  Anyone else having this problem?  Am I not waiting long enough?  

Nana67

In reply toRe: msg 5
Membername52

Oct-16

In the meantime, do not gift Nana67.  To do so may be a waste of resources.