Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lost my machine again -- lost games and friends   Friends

Started Oct-15 by SueWallace; 445 views.
SueWallace

Oct-15

I lost my third computer in the last two years, and have once again lost everything, including my friends.

I have been ICanDoThis, ICD3, and similar names.

Would be grateful if y'all would friend me, in my new game -- 834041 -- so that I can play for Halloween.

This time, I bought a NEW laptop, so I should be able to get back to the end of this game.  I have being below level 25!

Thanks, all

oiuoiu321

Oct-16

Hi Sue!  I deleted 3ICanDoThis and have sent an invite to your new number.  Glad to have you back, hopefully for the long haul this time.

datsalotta

Oct-16

Hey Icandothis ((: Have sent you an invite on one of my games. Will send 2 more on my games *piesy and dats dat.  datsalotta and *piesy are Consortium Santas so list an Event item for me to gift. datsdat is about the same level as you and staying there.

Good Luck with your NEW laptop, that should work for a long time (fingers crossed) Have fun levelling up. and more fun to come in the Fall Event (FE) starting any day now!!!!!

datsalotta

invite me as a friend so you can pm me should you have any questions and comments ((:

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-16

Howdy Sue!

We've been Friends on some of Z* series (13 Castles) for a loooong time.  I wondered what happened to you! 

I'll be happy to send Invites for the Fall Event (well, and for future Events)

NO GIFTS PLEEEEEEEZE!  I just can't keep up. Dear Old Dad, nearly 92, IS A HANDFUL 24/7/365.

I  might be able to Swap Items during the Castle Challenges.

XXOO ~ Dhyani. et alboom

Tennco (carlyMC)

Oct-16

Sending you an invite. Carly

datsalotta

Oct-16

Hey Sue! Happy we're friends now. I sent you a pm.

datsalotta

10-17-19

Hi Sue:

I sent you an invite!

Karen/kitty