Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lost Game with update   Technical Issues

Started Oct-16 by Merry1043; 960 views.
Merry1043

Oct-16

I just lost my game when it made me do update again.

Myelle01

Oct-17

Hi Merry

You didn’t say what platform you are playing on. The only advice I can give you is to contact BFG customer service. Give then your game I’d and platform along with a description of what happened. Answer all emails and eventually you will get a human.

Hopefully, they will be able to restore your game.

Good Luck!

borkzorkorc

Oct-18

I've lost my friends list with the update also, despite several restarts. I'd rather not uninstall & reinstall, but it's taken that before.  Agree contacting BFG is the best solution. They can reset & restore based on your User ID.  (Windows right now, but I lost all my progress before during an Android update - BFG restored it.)

Good luck <3 

datsalotta

Oct-19

Hey BZO!! I received gifts from you. Did you get mine? 

datsalotta

LibLo

Oct-19

I too lost my game with the update.  I was told there was still a current game on, so I couldn't do anything.  Please everyone don't gift me until I get some help.  I've tried to uninstall and found the hidden files, but I was injured and didn't play for 2 years, and other people boxed my things for me, and I never found my IDS & passwords, so I can't ask BFG for any help. Any ideas?  I've gone from 60s to 1 a while ago (and found it fun seeing the castle from the beginning again, but this having an open game still somewhere stumps me. 

I realize FE is on, so don't stop to answer me, just have fun.

Lois

PC

LibLo

In reply toRe: msg 5

Hi Lois 

How frustrating for you. Have you thought of contacting Elephant Games. I would think all they will need is your game ID number and name. It could be worth giving it a go.  Datsalotta sent me this so sorry it's not linkable but you can copy and paste.

support@elephant-games.com

Other players have had success that way.  Good luck.

Norry

borkzorkorc

Oct-25

Hey old friend, good to seeya!  I haven't been able to load the game... again. Probably it's partly my ancient (in computer years) Win7 system. Also... this update is obv a bit shaky.  I was so bummed I'd FINALLY gotten the Witching Hour achievement (getting all the witches) which comes with one of the coolest avatars.... aaaaand when I logged back on again, I'd lost it. Just randomly. 
Contacting customer support. 
I was def getting gifts from you tho, until my system borked. Don't send any more tho until you get something from me <3

Hope you're well!  It's been crazy here but not bad, just getting back into life I guess. Hugs!

Welcome back, noticed my friend number increased this morning!!

datsalotta

Oct-25

Hey my good friend BZO !! OK will wait til I receive your gift and thanks for the heads up. Hope Customer Service has a fix for you - Windows 7???? why not upgrade. Bonus if you get your Witch Avatar back. Here's hoping.

We should pm sometimes.

datsalotta

In reply toRe: msg 5
Turbogramma

Oct-26

You're definitely showing up as an active friend in my list. Also your fall room is open (I think).