Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends   Friends

Started Oct-17 by Shannonm0822; 442 views.
Shannonm0822

Oct-17

Needing some friends I had to start all over

i2743430

thanks

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-17

Hi Shannon and Welcome wave !! 
I am so sorry that you lost your game, but it is a wonderful time to begin playing your way back, just as the Fall maple_leafEvent fallen_leaf chestnutear_of_riceis about to get underway!!  

So we welcome you to the Forum, where there is a Wealth of information for you to read and explore. 
I would also suggest you add your name to our Master List for iOS. You can do that by entering your information here: https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/478

Also, you may want to seek friends by listing your information here: https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/11/812

That way, it will clearly be seen by the iOS Players.

I am a Member of the iOS Consortium, and if there is anything I may do to be of any help or assistance to you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me by PM at any time!! 

Debbie 

misstracy22

Oct-18

Hi Shannon,

Welcome, just in time for the Fall Event. Anything I can help you with please do ask. I’ll send an invite. See you in the new room.

Tracy

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Oct-18

Hullo Shannon! I just sent an invite! I’m sure you can catch up during the Fall Event!

Flootie

Oct-18

Hi Shannon, my player name is Shroomie and I’ve just sent an invite. Hope you accept

KatieAn56

Oct-18

Hi Shannon...so sorry to hear about your game. I have sent you an invite. My player name is Kate.  Hope to see you in the castle.  Hope you enjoy the Fall Event!

Kate

Will invite you in a few minutes. Have fun in the castle!