Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New version of MC   Technical Issues

Started Oct-17 by Lou4338; 384 views.
Lou4338

Oct-17

Every time I've tried to get on MC today I receive a message saying my last save was saved under a new version and that I have to download the new version.  I'm afraid to do that for fear I will lose where I'm at and all I've earned.  I have done upgrades when requested, but I've never been told to download a new version.  Is anyone else receiving this message?  Help!

Myelle01

Oct-17

Hi Lou

MC has an update to download and install. You need this one to continue playing and to participate in the Fall Event that should be starting any day now. I updated all of my games with no problems; you should be fine.

Good Luck

Myelle

katiek2

Oct-18

Just reinforcing Myelle's response to you:  I just installed and downloaded the new content with no problem.  I wonder if the problems other players are having might have anything to do with the version of Windows they are using, the age of their PC, or non-Windows security software they might have loaded.  

CC to Myelle01