Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update lost friends NuttyNana    Technical Issues

Started Oct-18 by NorryUK SantaFairy (Norry6); 200 views.

****ALL HAS BEEN SORTED AND FRIENDS ARE BACK. ****

Has anyone else lost their friends following the update?

NuttyNana now only has Just John despite the fact she is still on my other games. 

I am getting a message that my profile is updating and wait a few minutes and try and relaunch.

The game will open if I don't click ok but anything I do is lost as soon as I log out.

I have also heard from a friend that she has lost all her friends. 

I already had a ticket in with customer support re Blue Key glitch so have added this.

oiuoiu321

Oct-18

I haven't got this glitch, but wanted to let you know that you're still on my friends list, and I was able to gift you.

Hope you get it figured out soon!

Thank you for letting me know. I have just checked again and everyone is back plus gifts have now arrived.  Yours included thank you. The Fortune wheel had changed again. This time I won the Egg. Shamed it still wasn't the Panda egg. But it's back and that is all that matters. Fingers crossed it will stay okay and my friend has the same good news

Norry