Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need to update game   Technical Issues

Started Oct-18 by volzi; 496 views.
volzi

Oct-18

I have a message on both of my games saying I am playing an outdated version.  Just started today.  It says I need to update my game manually.  But when I go to the big fish app there is no category of update given.  There is no way I can update.  I thought I would see several messages of others having the same problem.    I see nothing.  Help.  What can I do????  I am locked out.  I am at level 93 and 86.  Jane and Volzi.  HELP

In reply toRe: msg 1
LvlSlgr

Oct-18

Volzi, I believe earlier in another discussion I saw where someone said they found the update in the BF Game Manager after they uninstalled and re-installed it. Not the MC game .... the Game Manager.  Just a suggestion ...

Good luck!

volzi

Oct-18

You say uninstalled and reinstalled "it"  What is it????????

In reply toRe: msg 3
LvlSlgr

Oct-18

By "it" I meant the BF Game Manager. I tried to clarify that in the earlier message.

From my earlier message -

they found the update in the BF Game Manager after they uninstalled and re-installed it. Not the MC game .... the Game Manager.

volzi

Oct-18

thank you 

volzi

Oct-18

I do not have a clue how to do that.  Can someone help me???????

In reply toRe: msg 6

Hi Volzi - try shutting your computer down for a few minutes and then look for the update in the game manager.   Hope this helps.  

volzi

Oct-18

I had done this several times, but I did it one more time.  Still not there.  No update. It is missing.  

In reply toRe: msg 8
LvlSlgr

Oct-18

You probably already tried this but it doesn't hurt to ask ...

In the BF Game Manager, did you change the "Download" option to "Manual" and click on "Check for Updates"?

volzi

Oct-19

Great suggestion and it worked and I fixed the problem.  For others who might be reading this, the path is from BF game manager upper right click Options.  Then from options click down load and there is manual update and click that and bingo the update opportunity appears.  Thanks