Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

S.O.S. on IOS   Technical Issues

Started Oct-19 by Di (amina046); 774 views.
Msg 2689.1 deleted
TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-19

Hi Di

I am moving this to Tips, Tricks, Guide and Advice since it a progress question.

Msg 2689.3 deleted
TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-19

I know my friend. If it's a glitch I will move it back over but will let the experts field the issue for now.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-19

Why not put this in the Technical thread where all the other posts about problems with their games since the pre-FE Update hit?

Just sayin'

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

I would also recommend, if Di can do it, add iOS to the title of your Thread, so iOS players who may have answers can easily identify you are having a iOS issue.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-20

On reading the small print again it does seem like a glitch and will move it back to technical.

I can add SOS if Di can't don't remember if everyone can.

Di let me know.

• Edited October 20, 2019 10:15 am  by  TinyFaerie
Di (amina046)

Oct-20

It would not let me write larger letters, waaaaaaw

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-20

I changed it for you. Hope this helps.

Di, did it unlock Atlantis for you? If so, go there & you should have a task waiting for you. 

I trust you checked your inventory & the Ocean Guide isn’t sitting in it unused …… THAT would be a problem! If that’s the case, time to contact BF CS. 

Di (amina046)

Oct-20

No it did not unlock Atlantis! The Ocean guide is not moving, the pirate doesn’t talk to me and the missing piece for the ocean guide piece is not sticking to any part of it.

i have written to bot BF and to the Elephants.

your are kind to take an interest in my problem.