Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FALL EVENT IS HERE!!   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-19 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 840 views.

The Fall Event has arrived!  Enjoy the event my fellow castle denizens!!!

Msg 2694.2 deleted
SharpEye1

Oct-19

Yes, and I just did the HOS in my new Fall room and there's no connector to get to Halloween Room 1.  Therefore, I'm going to display Halloween Room 1 so friends can do 3 HOS instead of just 1.  

GOT IT CHANGING ALL BUT 2 OF THE ROOMS TO LET.  THAT WAY THOSE WHO WISH TO WILL HAVE IT.  IF NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT IT WILL CHANGE IT LATER. 

In reply toRe: msg 4

NOW TO FIGURE OUT WHAT COLORS TO CHASE WITH GHOST TRAPS.  SO FAR NO LUCK.

GunnerGypsy

Oct-19

I hope that AEGram is checking out the new ghosts and then passing on the "tells" for the new ghosts (or I will be needing a whole lot of traps!)

Gunner

AEGram

Oct-19

Not sure I have much to offer with the ghosts.....the red, blue and yellow are pretty easy.

The azure is close to the blue, but the shape is different.

The the witch hat are the witches and the houses are the haunted houses; those are easy to differentiate.

The Bright Companions are also easy to figure out.

However, the Black Cats, Autumn Owls, and Night Bats are very, very, very similar. If you look ever so closely, the shape will be different. 

I'm very disconcerted that the Devs didn't link the rooms, but I didn't expect them to be that thorough. I'm also very upset that the new room gives coins and shards periodically instead of the eggs....especially when you look at the "i" in the room and it shows only the 2 eggs. I do hope they turn off the coins and shards.

For now, even though there are 3 rooms in Room 1, I figure most of the players have played the Halloween Event previously and need the eggs for the 2 new pets. So for the first few days of the event, I will be displaying my Room 2 so players can start to collect those eggs. There are still many players who don't know yet that Fall Event has arrived, so there aren't many displaying Room 2 now.

Bright Companions: white ( very light colored ) wing ghost with lantern shape in middle

Bats: purple wing ghost with bat face, as opposed to Grey ghost: cat face 

Owls: Black  Wing ghost ...looking carefully. Has  grey owl face

In reply toRe: msg 7

I forgot... how do we accumulate the pet eggs to craft holiday pets? Thanks. 

THANKS,  JUST FINISHED THE ROOMS,  NOT MANY TO DO TONIGHT.  MANY ARE STILL NOT IN THE HALLOWEEN EVENT YET.   SOME ARE STILL RED.  THAT SHOULD CHANGE I HOPE.  

NOW I AM STARTING TO CHASE GHOSTS.  HOPE I CAN GET THEM ALL TONIGHT,  SURE THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.   NOT.   BUT I CAN HOPE.  SO OFF TO CHASE GHOSTS AND PUMPKINS NOW.