Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Collectin Missing   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-19 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ); 230 views.
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-19

Anyone else missing their event collection? All mine are gone. Every single one. It's as if I have never collected any flying objects at all since the beginning. I had all the objects from the 9 former categories, and now they are empty.

Anyone else have this or is it just me?

I still have the achievements complete, and the pets/avatars earned from them.

SharpEye1

Oct-20

That sounds like a glitch to me!  Do you at least have the 3 new ones for this Halloween event showing?

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-20

The collections books (not quite sure what to call them) are there, including the three new ones. But none of the actual flying objects that I have previously collected were there. All the collection books show I had collected no objects. In fact, I had collected every single object up to the new ones. My collected objects have gone.

No witches in my witch collection, no ghosts in my various ghost collections, no black cats in the black cat collection, etc. I had them all before, some of the older ones I had over 100 of, now nothing. I am having to collect every single one of them again, not just the three new ones.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-20

I would contact BFish games or Elephant tech support. That's just not right!

Is this in all your rooms?

Your achievements? What are they showing?

Do you still have the avatars and pets won from completing them?

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-20

Every single one of my collections was empty, but I still have my achievements and associated pets/avatars from winning those achievements.

I am honestly over contacting BF about anything. They have been extremely unhelpful for the past year. EG may have been able to help, but I've just spent the last hour recollecting all those flyiing objects, and have four of the eight collections finished again, with just 6 objects to collect or the last 4 collections. And along the way I also completed 2 of the new collections.

Because I still had the achievements/pets/avatars, I didn't feel upset enough to bother EG or contact BF (an exercise in futility), I just used a no-cooldown ghost amulet and set about getting my collectables back. Unfortunately this has used up nearly my entire stock of ghost traps, which means I don't have any to give away to friends for the time being. Sorry friends. I liked being able to give you guys ghost traps.