Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Joezee PC 411794   Friends

Started Oct-20 by Joezee2152; 553 views.
Joezee2152

Nov-15

Finally got my computer back.  Have contacted BF support.  Hopefully I can get my game back.

misstracy22

Nov-15

Glad to hear you have your computer back and working. Here’s all my fingers crossed for you, to get your game back in full. 
Take care,  Tracy

LvlSlgr

Nov-15

If you have to start with a new ID number before BF can restore, please let us know so we can invite the "new" Joezee.

Joezee2152

Nov-15

Will do. I miss playing MC and my friends

In reply toRe: msg 6
Joezee2152

Nov-16

yippeee!!!!!!

Took a couple tries, but I got my game back.  Of course I have a new ID 841925 (411794 should be deleted)

I was fortunate enough to have several of my friends' ID's but either got sloppy or just plain lazy and didn't write down everyone's ID #.  I have sent out multiple friend requests, but if I missed you and you still want to "friend" me, send me a request.  I'm open to adding more. 

That being said, I'm thrilled to be back on line and playing the game.  Missed you guys!!!

LvlSlgr

Nov-17

I got your invitation and accepted. Good to see you back in the game!

Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-17

Im sending you an invite. Long time ios player, but new to pc and could use more friends.  Tia. Carly