Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Glitches/FE   Technical Issues

Started Oct-20 by BJApple; 283 views.
BJApple

Oct-20

I have read through to see if others have mentioned 2 problems (Android/Kindle)

#1. When I try to see the item in the center of the new room (cool pumpkin)there is a blank space.  One other friend has actually bought it (I think) and it is blank. Is it just my game or a wider problem

#2.  I have been kicked out of the game several times when catching the newest ghosts...twice when making progress on achievements.  So aggravating!

I wondered if it was a server issue or an actual glitch.

BigFish has already issued a statement that the missing pumpkin in the new room is a display error, & they will issue a fix for it. 

I haven’t had it actually crash on me since the 1st download attempt, but it does freeze if it lose connection even momentarily. 

In reply toRe: msg 2

One thing I noticed - definitely not a problem that needs fixing! - once you make the butterfly in the new room HOS fly away, in subsequent rooms, it won’t be there. But if you tap on the spot where it should be, it appears & flies away!

BJApple

Oct-20

Thank you for the information on the missing piece!!!  I haven't had any problems with the room itself that I know of.