Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Ghosts   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Oct-20 by anglegirl70; 748 views.
anglegirl70

Oct-20

I'm waisting Ghost Traps trying to find the new ghosts.  I have only gotten one so far.  Can anyone tell me how to tell the difference.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks a lot.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-20

Here is a thread that should help you.

Identifying New Ghosts

datsalotta

Oct-22

The following is my reply to another player. Maybe it helps you too.

"I wondered the same thing about the bats. But on a closer look , I realized how the cat, owl and bat ghosts are similar. The differences being :

the owl ghosts have tufts of feather tips where a cat’s ears are.

the bats have like 2 levels of ears, no feather tips / tufts, and the cat ghosts only have one line for the ear

Hard to put into words to describe. I had to really pay attention because I didn’t need cats so was wasting my ghost traps while I was trying to catch bats and owls. Make sense?

so in answer to your concern for not having bats, thought maybe my journey to discover how to better identify them might help??? "

datsalotta

Susanna502MC

Oct-23

Also, the bats have an extra white spot under their chin that the cats don't have. It looks a little like a goatee?

Anglegirl70, I hope this helps.

misstracy22

Oct-24

Thank you, they are so clear. They will help with the problem of wasting ghost traps, when I made a mistake.
Thank you again.

Tracy

Dudette1st

Oct-24

Goatee is good! I thought it kind of looked like a vampire collar.

datsalotta

Oct-24

Hey Susanna502MC !! Thanks for adding that white spot on the bats. One other thing I noticed about the owls - The eyes are rounded !! Happy to know that my explanation on how to tell the difference between cats, bats and owls is helping others. Good Luck with the FE and CC. Have Fun!!! Appreciate you letting me know my efforts make a difference.

datsalotta