Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not getting no Night Bats Ghost   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-21 by Carrah (Playmegal); 753 views.
Carrah (Playmegal)

Oct-21

I have 3 problems now with the game. 

1. Trina still will not give me the gold key. I just get kick out of the game when I hit the complete button.

2. Still not getting the pumpkin table in the new Halloween 2 room. 

3. And I am not getting any Night Bats ghosts.

I was hoping I would have these problems solve after the Halloween Event was downloaded. I have uninstalled/reinstalled two times after I installed the Halloween event started. But I am still having these problems. What am I going to do if cannot get those Night Bats. Let me know if others are having these problems too.

anglegirl70

Oct-21

Hi Carrah, I was wondering what you mean when you say you're not getting the pumpkin table in the Halloween room 2.  Is that supposed to be another HOS in that room because I only have one and it's that cart.

Msg 2719.3 deleted
Carrah (Playmegal)

Oct-21

Well, it is one of the furniture that you  buy. You are right there is only one HOS in the new Halloween 2 room. I just found out that problem is now fixed. I got the pumpkin table up now. Also, Trina is now working. I got the golden key. But I still not seeing Night bats ghosts floating around. 

datsalotta

Oct-22

Hi Carrah!!
I wondered the same thing about the bats. But on a closer look , I realized how the cat, owl and bat ghosts are similar. The differences being :

the owl ghosts have tufts of feather tips where a cat’s ears are.

the bats have like 2 levels of ears, no feather tips / tufts, and the cat ghosts only have one line for the ear

Hard to put into words to describe. I had to really pay attention because I didn’t need cats so was wasting my ghost busters while I was trying to catch bats and owls. Make sense?

so in answer to your concern for not having bats, thought maybe my journey to discover how to better identify them might help???

datsalotta

Carrah (Playmegal)

Oct-22

Well, I know what you mean. Yesterday the daily challenge was to catch 3 cats. Well what happened I was catching Night bats thinking I was catching cats. LOL.....they do look alike. Boy do I feel like a doofus...lol. So I am having no problems with the game now. Hooray!!!

To me, the best way to tell the bats from the cats is the bats are pink & the cats are black. 

Telling the owls from the cats is the hard one for me, as they are both black, but shaped slightly differently. The cats have almond eyes & the owls have round eyes. The cats ears go up in a V & the owls ears go out to the sides. The cats have a teeny-tiny mouth & the owls have a well-defined beak/mouth.  Also, the cats leave a trail (Furballs?) & the owls do not. 

Hope that helps. 

datsalotta

Oct-22

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not alone trying to distinguish the difference between cats, bats, and owls. Hooray your game is doing OK. Good Luck in the Event and the CC. Have Fun!!!

datsalotta

KatieAn56

Oct-23

Oh, you are not alone dats...I am still having trouble distinguishing them, but not as much as I WAS having before all the great people on here posted pictures and explanations!! Thanks y'all.

Kate

Carrah (Playmegal)

Oct-23

thank you everyone for your help. Have fun with the Event!!