Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Update   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-21 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 438 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-21

I just went to log in and there was another small update. I play on iOS.

I had played almost all my Halloween Room 2’s, but I did notice that now you can see the second table setting, the one with the Pumpkin on it. 
I don’t know if it corrected anything else, such as only receiving Eggs from Halloween Room 2, instead of also getting shards and coins. I played the one Rm. 2 , I had available to me, and received an Egg. 

Hopefully others will share what they have noticed from this new update!!

Debbie 

Tennco (carlyMC)

Oct-21

I also received two short updates. I havent had time to play yet

Debbie

Sad to say the shards and coins are still falling. 

They have corrected the message you get when you click on an HOS you have already played.

Norry

SharpEye1

Oct-21

The game glitches are now fixed!  Pumpkin table displays now, Trina key can be picked up and new content players can now finish from where they were "stuck".  Yay!! heart_eyes

GunnerGypsy

Oct-23

I wish I would only get get eggs from Room 2!  I get shards and money, no eggs and only a few ghost traps.  I know MC is a game that can't be rushed but ....  I don't want to ask for eggs since others may be having the same luck as I.  I'll keep playing and maybe the eggs will come.  Gunner

attie1234

Oct-23

Hi Gunner!  Just a thought....It seems to help if you have the item on your wishlist. For some reason the game seems to give help with wishlists. I have my pets on both my games and am gifting eggs so I bet others are able to gift them now. Have FUN! dancer

GunnerGypsy

Oct-23

Thanks for the reminder that the game gifts what we wish for.  Changing my list right away.  Gunner

attie1234

Oct-23

Good Luck Gunner! I sure hope it helps. dancer