Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Attachments   Howling with the Hostess

Started Oct-22 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 432 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-22

There is a finite amount of space for Attachments in Delphi.

If you found you have reached your limit, there are a few steps you can take.

1. Go to your My Forums Page

2. Click on the Attachments tab

3. Look through the log to see how much space you have.

4. Delete any old attachments you do not need to free up some space.

I don't use attachments, so I cannot show how to do that (I even put an attachment up, but it is not registering).

Hopefully Kid can help if you have any further questions.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Oct-22

Be sure to EDIT your message and remove the attachment, Deleting  the message without first removing the attachment does not credit you with the space.

The edit screen will show the attachment at the bottom in Zeta to be xed out, or at the top in Classic with a pencil to the right to remove it.

CC to AEGram
In reply toRe: msg 2
Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Oct-22

If you need help let me know- I can remove old attachments for you in this forum. 

AEGram

Oct-23

Unfortunately, I don't want to delete a current file....I want to create another one in a separate thread.

I already have the Excel file in the HOS and ZZ list thread that I change each time there's an update. To do so, I've selected that post, clicked on edit, removed the file, save the post, edit the post, and add the updated Excel file.

In a separate thread, I now want to insert a different Excel file with different material. I haven't tried to add the Excel file today, but when I originally made the post, I was unable to add that Excel file.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Oct-23

It might be that you are out of file space, the basic accounts do not have much. If you do run into problems you can email it to me and I will add it to your post. I'll PM you now with my email address.

AEGram

Oct-24

I'm sure that's the case as I do have just the basic account. I also received your PM with email address. Jenifer replied in another thread that she had received both files. Hopefully, she will soon post them to the appropriate message. Thanks for your assistance.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-25

I just posted them and it made absolutely NO difference to my limit.

When I have some more time, I could download some of your attachments and repost them under my account.

That would at least free up some space for you.

Have a look to see if there are any particularly big files.  I may only need to do this for a couple.