Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Autumn Room 2 event friends needed   Friends

Started Oct-22 by LillieCat55; 1381 views.
LillieCat55

Oct-22

Hi, All!  I'm looking for folks who plan to have the new Room 2 open for all or most of this event.  I have some vision issues, and struggle with the HOSs in the original Halloween room.   Most of my friends have the original room open, which, of course, gives one the opportunity to earn more coins. The new HOS, however, is much easier for me to see and complete.  I have three games, which will keep Room 2 open all or most of the time, and would add anyone to any (or all of them).   PM me, please and I'll send you the ID numbers, if you're interested.  And, Thank You! 

ps:  if any of my existing friends want to drop me because I'm not opening the original room, I understand...have fun in the Castle! 

kat (vabreeze)

Oct-22

My vabreeze feeder game will be on room 2 for the full event.  I play on PC

LillieCat55

Oct-22

Thanks, Kat!  I searched on "vabreeze" and got no matches;  I'm going to send you a PM with my ID numbers, if you wouldn't mind inviting them, or you can PM me your formal game name.  Thanks so much!

Sent you  a pm.  Off cat sitting for the morning.  Back later today

Hi LillieCat55

I have sent you a PM with my game IDs. 

Norry

LillieCat55

Oct-23

Thank you both!  I've been out all day, but will be back in the game shortly. ...got to feed the cat!

Bemused12

Oct-24

Hi,

Sent you a PM with my ID

LillieCat55

Oct-24

Thank you, Bemused and Dhyani!  Everyone's been so wonderful helping me out, and I'm grateful.  If anyone needs Room 2, feel free to add me, regardless of what room you are showing:  LillieCat, DashCat and RoseCat.  (I've fixed the names, removing extraneous messages, so that is what is showing now).  And, no need to gift, I rarely have a wishlist up, anyway.)    Keep stormin' the Castle!     

Msg 2727.10 deleted