Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Catch 15 Red Ghost   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-23 by Katijay (Katijay46); 1205 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Oct-23

Some may already have all of them, but for those that don't this may help...

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-23

The only thing that can help is to request enough ghost traps from your friends in order to catch them

Katijay (Katijay46)

Oct-23

This is going to be painful for my lower level game because I don't have that much area open twice through only got me 3 red ghost.  Took 3 rounds through all the grounds to get the 15...Good Luck to all...

CzoeMC

Oct-23

At max level, (which I made sure of before the Challenge, for reasons in maybe another topic), it took me three times around the WHOLE realm to get the 15.

I wonder, and hope, that the devs have an algorithm that newer players don't have to do so many sites to get the captures required.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Katijay (Katijay46)

Oct-23

I'm up to 10 on my lower level having gone through what I have 2 more times...I am rotating between the 2 games letting the "please wait" debacle be the changing of games....

CzoeMC

Oct-23

Wow, I can't even imagine having to juggle more than one game. You players with multiple games just astound me with your perseverance and dedication, and...and... insanity... LOL

*eta  I'm just teasing, hope you know... lots of love to all my multiple-named friends here.

• Edited October 23, 2019 11:12 pm  by  CzoeMC
In reply toRe: msg 4
Katijay (Katijay46)

Oct-23

Made it through on the 4th go round on my lower level...just glad I did it before the next challenge was revealed...

In reply toRe: msg 6
Katijay (Katijay46)

Oct-23

It's called forced retirement! and needing a goal other than house work!....and making the improvements on your game...first time around didn't really know what I was doing until level 76!...

In reply toRe: msg 8

What creates the problem is you can't really or should not use an amulet because the "changes are afoot" thing might pop up at any time which will eat up all your amulet time.

So we are stuck just hunting them one scene at a time ---- wait ---- go the next scene ---- wait ---- repeat. What great fun!

And, of course, we don't get info that the problem is fixed because the devs and BF think info like that is some sort of secret, and we must just try to figure it out for ourselves.

It makes this boring, tedious CC even more so ---- but, hey ---- only 6 more days and we get --------------- the umbrella lady!!!

stupid game

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-24

I also couldn't handle more than one castle. It has taken all afternoon to collect the 15 red ghosts, which were few and far between today. But I was happy watching one of my favourite movies, Princess Mononoke, while wandering round and round the castle collecting ghosts.