Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Dhyani, et al   Messages from the Heart

Started Oct-28 by Dhyani (Dhyaniland); 5376 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Dec-28

MISERABLE MIGRAINE FULL THROTTLE.

These usually last 3 days. 

Trying to send Gifts, but my neck & head are screaming after sending from 5 of my 13 castles.  

So don't count on me for a few days.

katiek2

Dec-29

Dhyani, forget the game for a few days - if you can (or know how) do some biofeedback breathing.  I suffered from severe migraines for several years in my younger days.  Ended up in hospital nearly every Friday night to get a shot to put me to sleep for the weekend so I could go back to work on Monday.  Did 12 weeks of biofeedback training - have never missed a day of work or play since.

Best wishes, I hope you can beat this.

katiek

MCDeeDee

Dec-29

Oh, my goodness! I'm so sorry, Dhyani. I sent you a PM before I read this. Take care of yourself. Those darn migraines are miserable. Do you have any medication that can give you some relief? Get better soon.

Hugs.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Dec-29

Even with the migraine meds & adjunct self-care therapies I use giving a bit of (temporary) relief, it's still there for about 3 days.  AND can be retriggered easily if I'm not careful.

I read your PM.  Sounds like you CUT instead of COPY,  and were cherry picking the MC progress files.   This is NOT the method I prefer . . . for the very reason you are describing. And other reasons as well.

Wish you called me, Dear Friend!!!

Those highlighted files may still be on your Clipboard . . .

Call me and I can try to walk you through this.  My head isn't pounding as much RIGHT NOW, so now is a good time to call.

MCDeeDee

Dec-30

Good morning. Hope the headache isn't too bad today. Thanks again for all your help yesterday. Great to talk and loved the story! Look forward to our next chat. Take care, my friend!

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-31

I have moved this to Messages form the Heart.

So sorry about your mum.

Doesn't matter how old we are, we'll be forever lost without our mothers.