Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Had to move my game and need my bffs   Friends

Started Oct-29 by Lizzardo123; 1153 views.
Lizzardo123

Oct-29

Big fish recently moved my game to another kindle fire that doesn't charge.  Now I need to get my friends back.

I have the same name Lizzardo  and the number was A880500 and now is A1245295

I printed out everyone's name but there are quite a lot so if you know these ppl could you spread the message for me

that I have moved.   Figures this is when the game is on both devices and not sure they are going to sync up.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Oct-30

Hi Lizzardo,

Just got back from holidays & catching up with the forum news.  I am one of your android friends.  I have been gifting your old number while I was away as I took my android tablet with me.  Hope you got some of them before things cut out.  I will send an invite to your new number when I next log on to my game. 

I can't read the above names so I can't contact any I may know personally.  However I will try a message on my avatar for you.  Hope it helps. 

Good luck finding your friends.

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

In reply toRe: msg 2
Lizzardo123

Oct-30

I sent you an invitation.....  did you get it.  Have the same name  my id is a1245295 lizzardo

In reply toRe: msg 3
Lizzardo123

Oct-30

I apologize for posting my friends ids....it looks like the attachment has been removed.  If not please contact me

missihMC

Oct-30

Accepted your latest ID.  I will try to gift at next turnover (missih).  Good luck with the new game

Dot (aussieDot1)

Oct-30

Got your invite.  Thank you.  Sorting out my game - hopefully I will be back gifting properly soon.  Is there anything you especially need?  Maybe I can help.  I did get a message from Debbie (Consortium) so following up on it now.  You can message me or post here in the thread. 

Have fun with the Event.

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

Lizzardo123

Nov-4

Need the fur balls to complete my last character!  Much appreciated!  

Dot (aussieDot1)

Nov-18

Hi Lizzardo,

I will do what I can.  I have had some connection issues with my android game & my icon is red at the moment.  Hoping things are taking a turn for the better & I will be back into my game soon. 

Dot

BJApple

Nov-18

I will send you some fur balls.  I haven't noticed your need for them. Edited to add:  you do not have fur balls on your gift list. How can I help?

• Edited November 18, 2019 7:24 pm  by  BJApple
BJApple

Nov-18

I am sorry you are having connection issues ...I was hoping you were on vacation.