Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Catch 9 Green Ghost   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-3 by Katijay (Katijay46); 564 views.

Hoping to finish my Green Ghost Album on my lower level game...

loopykaren

Nov-3

ok so i got them but im a wee bit baffled by this ..i wonder if any one else has noticed 

these green ones this time seem to  be elusive well it has been on my game and  why does the pumpkin drop change as well as im going for an achievement and it keeps changing?

In reply toRe: msg 2

Well, there's an hour I'll never get back ---- what a time waster in this, the worst CC (with the very worst avatars) in recent memory.

What's even more alarming is that in almost 3 complete trips around the game I did not see a single witch (tomorrow's drudgery).

In reply toRe: msg 1

Happy to say my green ghost album on my lower game did get finished and I am also glad that I got both games finished before my internet went down for the night...just glad it is back up this morning...

LvlSlgr

Nov-4

I didn't post last night, but mine went much better than expected. I went through all of the rooms (I'm at level 93) and got 5. But 4 of those were found in the Castle. So I just stayed in the Castle after that. The green ghost kept reappearing in the Castle Vicinity which made it easy.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-4

Mine wasn't too bad. I forgot about it, remember right before I was due to go to bed. One full round of the castle got me the 9 ghosts, so I was off to bed only half an hour late. 

Ughhhh, days behind now and still 6 more green ghosts to gather. I'm gonna call ghost busters!