Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

looking for friends   Friends

Started Nov-7 by MANDYMOO (mandymoo1971); 713 views.

hi everyone,

I am needing some friends as i have updated my  device and of course lost all of the ones i had.... have added some of them again...but am looking for more...I am a regular player, go on a couple of times a day ( when im working ) more when im not,always a giver of gifts  ..So can you help me out ....thanks everyone ...ID i2756236

Hi Mandymoo, I’ve sent you an invite. Hope you accept. 

Thank you April and yes i have accepted...and i will send you a gift ...do you have a wish list ? Just wont allow me to send you anything at the moment ...but i can with the others

I only have a list up every second week, but if the things on my list (when it is up) are things you need for your own game, just skip me : ) 

ok no worries...i only give what i have lots of so i will just keep checking each day anyway ...thanks again

misstracy22

Nov-7

Hi,

I’ve sent an invite, if you need another friend. If you need anything please do PM me and let me know. 

Take care and welcome to my friends group.

Tracy - Consortium

KatieAn56

Nov-7

Hi Mandymoo...sent you an invite...my player name is Kate....hope to see ya in the castle!!

Hi MandyMoo!! 

I sent you an invitation as well!! If there is anything I may do to be of help or assistance in any way, please never hesitate to contact me!! 

Debbie 

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Nov-7

Hullo Mandymoo! I’m sending an invite. I’ve started gifting all my friends alphabetically so it may be every 3 or 4 days. We can storm that castle together!

Flootie

Nov-7

Hi Mandymoo, my player name is Shroomie and I hope you accept my invite