Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Raven eggs   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-9 by pjck; 384 views.
pjck

Nov-9

Am I missing something?  What do you have to do to get raven eggs?  I don't have a single one.

Thanks for any help!

In reply toRe: msg 1

The Little Raven Pet Eggs were found in the Anniversary Room, so if you weren't playing at that time, you can put the Raven Egg on your Wishlist NOW so Friends can send them to you.  

Depending on your platform (PC, iOS, Android) you also can become a Friend with one or more of the Consortium players who are collecting Event Items to distribute (slowly) to those who need them.  I'll see if I can find links to the Consortiums (Consortia???) and add them to this post later.

And you can buy them with Diamonds, may get them on the Wheel of Fortune, and/or wait for next year's Anniversary Event (which was August??)

I recommend adding the platform and your Game ID to your post.  With any luck, players who have extra Raven Eggs will see this and Invite you.

Hope this helps!

XXOO ~ Dhyani boom

TJ (StarBlazes)

Nov-9

The raven eggs came from special Anniversary Room Mini event we had a few months ago. I’m not sure if will ever reopen or if it was a one time deal celebrating 5 yrs MC has been around. But many have extras & they have & are still giving to the Consortium who’s sole purpose is to help those who find themselves in your position of needing things you missed out on I’ll CC Debbie she’ll definitely help you get hooked up w/ Consortium members for your platform in the mean time add them to your wishlist so friends who have extra laying around can start helping you now blush

In reply toRe: msg 2
pjck

Nov-9

Thank you!  I did miss the anniversary event :(  I play on PC

In reply toRe: msg 4

Hi pjck!! wink

I am sorry you missed out on the Anniversary Celebration, but no worries because the Consortium has you covered! We are here to be of help so you are able to craft the adorable Little Raven!! 

Thank you so much Dhyani and TJ for explaining about where the Little Raven Eggs come from and the help the Consortium is able to provide! I so greatly appreciate it!! kissing_heart

Pjck, please PM me your information, your ID # and I will get you in contact with our PC Consortium Team. 
I look forward to hearing from you!! 

Debbie 

datsalotta

Nov-9

Hi pjck !! We are friends on my 3 PC games now and I will send you Raven Eggs - just as soon as the CC for gingerbread men is finished. Have to swap items with others LOL

datsalotta  aka  *piesy  aka datsdat ((: