Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NAME THE MUPPETS   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Nov-10 by CHARLIE (charlieisr); 646 views.

CAN YOU NAME ALL THE MUPPETS IN THE HEADER WITHOUT LOOKING THEM UP.  IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I WATCHED OR EVEN LISTENED TO THEM. MY YOUNGEST TURNED 49 THIS YEAR. 

I can name Bert and Ernie,  Cookie Monster  and the Count, my favourite)  I think the one next to the count could be Fozzie.  Maybe the pink one is the grouch?   My eldest/youngest is 46 in December. 

loopykaren

Nov-10

sugar i can hardley member these i thought 1 was elmo or is that seasame st? the pink 1 had a very squeaky voice if i mind right  and did the 1 with the big head have a very goofy voice my eldest son is 31 so he didnt watch it my nxt is my lass whos 27 both of theirs was rosie and jim then my nxt son whos 23 was deffo the tellytubbies then my youngest lass was and i mean was deffo a tweenys girl i think i sang the wheels on the bus for 2 yrs! with the actions  lol! we used to call my own sis miss piggy the deva from this then my other sis was the mad drummer then 1 of my bros was is it gonzo and another was the king kermit god memories i memer all of us doing the actions at the end of the program!

LadyAstra

Nov-10

CHARLIE,

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:  ELMO, BERT, ERNIE, UNKNOWN, COOKIE MONSTER, GROVER, TELLY MONSTER, ABBY CADABBY, UNKNOWN, BABY BEAR AND THE COUNT.  I'M A YOUNGER (THOUGH NOT YOUNG) PLAYER, YOUNGER THAN YOUR YOUNGEST.  MY SESAME STREET DAYS WERE IN THE EARLY TO MID 80S.  THE LIGHT BLUE ONE, THE FAIRY (ABBY CADABBY), THE YELLOW ONE AND THE BEAR HAD TO HAVE BEEN ADDED IN THE 90S OR LATER.  I'VE SEEN ABBY CADABBY AND BABY BEAR IN VARIOUS PLACES, SO I AT LEAST KNOW THEIR NAMES, BUT THE LIGHT BLUE ONE AND THE YELLOW ONE ARE COMPLETELY NEW.  NOW I HAVE TO LOOK THEM UP, OR ELSE IT'S GOING TO BOTHER ME!

ASTRA

oiuoiu321

Nov-11

LadyAstra said:

THE LIGHT BLUE ONE AND THE YELLOW ONE ARE COMPLETELY NEW

Rosita and Zoe

GUESS WE ARE GETTING OLD.  I GOT BERT, ERNIE, OSCAR THE GROUCH, ELMO, FOZZIE BEAR, AND THE COUNT.   BUT THE REST ????

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-13

Let's up the game, shall we?

Original...

A few others in this one...

I think the little one with the blue pigtails is the new autistic character.

Related image

As I asked in the header thread - how many of these faces do you recognise?

Image result for sesame street original

Dianne is just above Bert.  That's all I have for names, but I remember the faces.

And I think Whoopi Goldberg is in this one.  She appears to be keeping a close eye on Elmo...

Image result for sesame street

oiuoiu321

Nov-13

This is fun, but you finally stumped me with the middle one.  Rats!

The second from the top are (left to right):

Aloyisus Snuffleupagus (known as Mister to his best friend), Oscar the Grouch, Big Bird, Grover, Rosita, Abby Kadabby (sp?), Cookie Monster, Ovejita, Murray, Curly Bear, Zoe, Baby Bear,  Barklay, Ernie, Bert, Elmo  

The old black-and-white are:

Luis, Maria (not Dianne), Bert, David, Gordon, Grover, Big Bird, Roosevelt Franklin, Susan, Ernie, Oscar the Grouch, Cookie Monster, Bob and Count Von Count.

The bottom one is too chaotic to try, but I agree that it looks like Whoopi Goldberg.  I also see the original Bob, Luis and Maria in there.

Edited to add the trivia bit that the black-and-white photo got me thinking of...Did you know that Oscar the Grouch was ORANGE the first season?

• Edited November 13, 2019 7:04 am  by  oiuoiu321
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-14

oiuoiu321 said:

Maria (not Dianne)

Dammit!

WeekleyB2

Nov-14

You missed one in the black & white....sitting on Luis’ lap I believe is Prairie Dawn?