Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trina quest changes   Technical Issues

Started Nov-11 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ); 1300 views.
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-11

Not really a Technical Issue, but can't see this discussed anywhere and wondering if it's just me. Has anyone else noticed a change to their Trina Quests? Mine have gone from asking for 50 HOS or ZZ, or 200 wheels, 200 shards etc, to asking for only 2 or 4 of everything. For example 'examine 4 HOS' or 'open 4 ZZ', or get 2 Wheels, or give Trina 2 shards.

I only noticed this recently when I finished a 50 ZZ/200 wheel quest, and the next quest dropped the numbers significantly.

Has this happened for everyone or am I just the lucky recipient of a miracle? Not complaining about it, as I am actually completing Trina quests and can see me actually finishing this achievement.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Nov-11

Haven't seen that, but lowering her greedy demands would be a GODSEND!  I have 3 Castles at Level 95 and I shudder each time I look at her Quests.

Consider yourself lucky (until the glitch? resolves itself)  and I would do a bunch of her Quests to rack up some Golden Keys while the gettin's good!

XXOO ~ Dhyani boom

mdpetdoc

Nov-11

Would you please send those quests my way? I'm currently working 50 HOS/300 wheels. 

In reply toRe: msg 3
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-11

mdpetdoc: Perhaps when you finish the one you are on it will happen for you too? I had just finished a large ZZ one I had been working on for quite a while, and then I started getting smaller ones. Are you nearly finished your current one? If you are you could work at it and then see if it happens for you too.

Dhyani: a godsend indeed. I'm really hoping it isn't a glitch just for me, but that they have changed Trina's quests for good. If it is only a glitch, then it could go back to normal at any time! I'm doing lots and lots of Trina quests at the moment just in case.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-11

I finished  Trina's quests with the CC tonight. Her demands for the next ones haven't changed for me.

This is on iPad and PC games.

So you are the lucky one! What level are you on?

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-11

Oh, I didn't want to hear that! I wanted it to not be a strange glitch but a real change.

oiuoiu321

Nov-12

Sorry to confirm that I got a new one on this game day, and it's the same 300 wheels and 50 HOSs.

hoggamer

Nov-12

"Run Forrest"- from  Forrest Gump.  For once a GOOD Murphy!!   I always tried to do a "2fer" - Daily and Trina quest so the impact wasn't so bad. But I have had no such luck .  Let us know how long your streak last- hopefully forever.

Lorie

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-12

I did 12 Trina quests yesterday. Ten wanted 5 HOS/5 ZZ's. Two wanted 6 Shards/12 Wheels. It's like all the zeros have dropped off the numbers. Now that I know it isn't a change but a glitch, I'll do as many Trina quests as possible before it corrects itself, probably with the next update.

I'm still a long way from the Trina quests achievement, but with this glitch I should be able to get to Achievement stage 2 easily enough.

mdpetdoc

Nov-12

I got another one for 50 HOS and 300 wheels.cry