Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Stylus Suggestions Please   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Nov-16 by April @ MC (April54321); 337 views.

This is not really a technical issue, but some advice would be greatly appreciated.

Can anyone suggest a good stylus for playing MC on iPad? I don’t have the latest one, so Apple Pencil won’t work, but if anyone has one that they swear by, I’d love to hear about it.

Many thanks : ) 

April, I just use the rubber-tipped ones from the 99 cent store. I keep it on a little leash that plugs into the earphone port. I’m lost without it & wear them out regularly. I just replace it when the tip tears off.  

Thank you. I’ve gone through 4 since I started playing just over a year ago, so it’s good to hear I’m not the only one burning through them. The 99 cent store is a fab idea. I’ll have to see what I can find here in Australia and stock up. 

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Nov-16

I just bought a 10-pack at Wal-mart for $5.99. They are short, but colorful and easy to locate when I misplace it.

And thanks for the tip on the "leash" DesertDruid! I had placed one in each vehicle, one in my purse, one on a commode table, one on my nightstand and one even on the bathroom window sill...just in case I lose or forget to carry mine.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-16

Im going to move this to Fletchers.

Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-16

You can also keep a small container of powder to dip stylus in to make it work better if it starts to stick. You can shake excess off first.  Carly

Myelle01

Nov-16

You can also get styluses on Amazon that allow you to change the rubber tip. Less to toss out. The one I use has 2 different sizes, one on each end.

In reply toRe: msg 7
misstracy22

Nov-16

Hi all,

My goodness, so many handy hints. I’m going to give them a try. I used a couple of cheap one’s for a while. Then forgot about them. They kinda wore out from what I here. So maybe I can have another go. My finger tips get so sore.

Thanks all, Tracyrelaxed

In reply toRe: msg 8

Thank you all for the great tips. I’m off to do some shopping : )