Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Blank or Black Game on IOS (IPad)   Technical Issues

Started Nov-16 by !RAGGIE-TX/OR (MaggieHand); 1636 views.

Good Morning:

I'm unsure when this started, but when Big Fish had their diamond sale, is when this started. I bought the diamonds, then my game stopped. I attempted to open it up, it flashes open, then returns to the Midnight Castle icon. When I double click the home button, a black square appears (I'm assuming that is supposed to be my game), so I swipe it off the screen. I have the tech people working on it, or so I hop, as they have been emailing me to let me know they are working on it. I think they are off-shore folks because their English is a little off. It's been well over 2 weeks and I'm afraid I have lost all my friends. Has anyone else had this problem? My name is !Raggie and my No: i2010690. If you are or were my friend, my deepest apologies. 

Thank you in advance:

Maggie

misstracy22

Nov-16

Hi,

You appear to be still on my friends list. Will you be starting again? If so please do post on here and I’ll re-invite you. Sorry if you lose your game, you have worked so harddisappointed
Take care, Tracy

Thank you. I can't seem to get on.

misstracy22

Nov-16

Hopefully the techi guru’s will see your distress signal and swoop in and help. I will see if I can find a post about this for you. It may take me some time. So don’t worry I haven’t forgotten about you. 
Also when you do get back in, please let me know and I’ll try to help with you wish list. 
I’ll be back, Tracy

Thank you. They have been in contact with me, but with the same, "we appreciate your patiense (sic). . .blah, blah, blah" which makes me think they are out-sourced.

misstracy22

Nov-16

Have any of the super techi on the forum been able to help. They are amazing. 

misstracy22

Nov-16

Hi,

Just had some helpful info passed on from my mentor.

Support Links:

Elephant Games Support:

support@elephant-games.com

or Msg. Elephant Games on Facebook (faster response than email)

https://www.facebook.com/ElephantGamesOfficial

Big Fish Customer Support:

https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230538107-Contact-Customer-Support

Are these the two you have tried already? If they are just keep sending them a reminder, I think that helps. I’ve heard others on the forum say this before. 

attie1234

Nov-16

Hi Maggie!  I play on IOS and will try to help. Have you doubled clicked your home button and cleared all your "open" Apps to shut everything down.  If not, try that then do a total turn off of your iPad. Turn it back on and see if that works. Let me know.  Good Luck! four_leaf_clover Attie

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-16

Last time I was in my game (just after game time change) You were still on my friend list.

Best of luck to you. I hope this gets corrected soon!

Boo9339

Nov-19

Hi,

I have the exact same problem with my ipad game.  All started with the diamond sale.  Like you as soon as I made the purchase my game was gone.   Said something to the effect that I didn't have enough memory.  And like you I tried all the suggestions and contacted customer support when nothing worked.  I'm still waiting as well.  I hope they make the avatars from the challenge available to us but I cringe when I think of the amount of coin and inventory we've missed out on by not being able to play daily during the event.  

I'm fairly certain they should be able to recover our games eventually since they are housed on their servers.   Fingers crossed anyway.  I've been a Big Fish member for almost ten years and their customer service has always been outstanding but I have to say that the length of time this is taking is something I've never experienced before.  Any issue I ever had in the past was usually resolved within a few days, never this long.   

I'll keep checking back to see if you've had any success and I hope we're back to playing again soon.

Boo