Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Capture multiple ghosts   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Nov-16 by ElouiseM0; 388 views.
ElouiseM0

Nov-16

I don't know if this has been discussed before so I thought I would pass it along. I discovered during this current Castle Quest (Halloween 2019) that it is possible to find up to three different ghosts in each scene (room). If you have two HOS open, you can possibly get three. One HOS will elicit a possible two.

How you may ask? There's a ghost that comes into the scene before clicking on an HOS. Play one HOS and before clicking on the other HOS, you can wait a few seconds and see a new ghost. Then, after completing the second HOS, before moving to the next scene (room), wait a few seconds and a third ghost will appear. Sometimes you might get the same colour ghost twice in a row, but not necessarily the same ghost. I clicked on two bat ghosts in a row in one scene (room) and received two different bats. It doesn't work all the time. If you've captured the first ghost already, sometimes you won't see another one until you've completed the second HOS. But most of the time, if you're after a specific ghost, it will.

I don't know if this will hold true for the other annual Castle Quests, but thought I might pass it on just in case. It helps when the particular quest wants multiple ghosts and you don't have enough amulets to freeze the cooldown for an hour. wink

CindyK65

Nov-16

What great information. I will have to give this try when the CC ends. I still have some albums to complete and hope I can get them done. 

oiuoiu321

Nov-17

I hadn't noticed that.  Thanks for the tip!

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Nov-17

Thanks for the tip! My level 24 game, with only 13 areas open, has now almost tripled the ghost selection for completing the DQs...and getting the rounds done at the same time. Yay!

ElouiseM0

Nov-18

That's what I'm planning to do. I lack one owl on my PC game. I lack an owl and a light on my Android game. After I complete two quests and have the last avatar from the CC, I'm going ghost hunting. smile