Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

CC vs Achievements Quandary   Achievements and Musings

Started 11/16/19 by alliebdive; 2769 views.
butch53

Sep-21

I try to double up on the number of "hits" I can accomplish at one time.  If the CC is running, AND the DQ asked for airships items, I will only do those IF Trina also needs 300 airships wheels.  I always pass on DQ if they need airships and Trins does not.  probably has extended my getting the achievements, but, it is a marathon, not a sprint.

On another note.  I have maxed out at 100 level, but I have several friends that are at 101, or even 102 level.  Since I am stuck at 100 until the next update, I am wondering how that was accomplished?

There was an update on Sept 17, check your Game Manager if on PC.

butch53

Sep-22

I had to hard recycle the ipad, to locate that there was an upgrade to the game.  It has now been downloaded.  Time to get the flute working!

In reply toRe: msg 19
butch53

Sep-22

Now the game will not start.  I get the big fish screen, the the elephant games, then a black screen, and nothing more.