Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game   Technical Issues

Started Nov-17 by Alice1234567; 441 views.
Alice1234567

Nov-17

Brink of conscience dorian gray   Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everytime I try to access this game tells me I need a key or code  any help?

Myelle01

Nov-17

MC doesn’t require a key or code to get into it. What are you playing on? 

Alice1234567 said:

Brink of conscience dorian gray

Are to trying to play this game from the Big Fish Website?  Are you trying to play a trial version?

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Nov-17

Alice1234567 said:

Brink of conscience dorian gray

I've searched around the internet to see if there is a Forum somewhere for this Standalone Game and didn't find one  . . . did you get the game from BF, Steam or Amazon, etc?

I would contact Customer Support at whichever 'hub' you downloaded the game from in the first place.

Good Luck!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Alice1234567

Nov-17

pc asus I know Myelle but cant play the game unless I can get in maybe uninstall and reinstall

In reply toRe: msg 5
Alice1234567

Nov-17

no I play big fish always

Are you a Big Fish Member?  The reason I ask is because pclark200 posted this a couple days ago as part of a post...…..

Also did you all note that a new game came out this week (don't remember which one) and the trial version was only available to game club members. A sign of things to come??

I would go over to Pond Friends because that is the website where member play Big Fish games 

http://pondfriends.boards.net/

or if you have Facebook  - they have a page called Big Fish Fans

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bigfishgamesfans/

this is a private group, the members are very nice. always there to answer your questions

I just looked a the game -  this game looks like it is not compatible to Windows 10

Alice1234567

Nov-18

well ill try and uninstall and reinstall and yes I'm a bf member