Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Code of Conduct in the forum   Howling with the Hostess

Started Nov-19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 607 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-19

Things have always run very smoothly here, but occasionally a couple of people will butt heads (or just be buttheads). 

These are the rules that exist:

The rules are few and simple

• No SPAM.  Any SPAM will be deleted and the perpetrator locked out of the forum.
  • Try to find an existing thread on a topic before creating a new discussion
  • Don't be horrible to people
  • Don't post another player's game ID in the forum without their consent

Make yourself at home.
Please be:
Thoughtful. Colorful. Spirited. Engaged.
Don't be:
Mean. Argumentative. Abusive.

Simple.

If, however, you feel that someone is treating you badly, or not complying with the simple set of rules laid out for grownups, then PLEASE PM ME directly.

The other staff, while perfectly capable, all have other things to do within the forum.  As only I can discipline any members, if necessary, contacting another staff member just makes the whole process take longer to be resolved, as they have to pass the issue along to me.

This delay can often result in my beloved staff being hounded with PMs because things are not moving fast enough, or people feel they are not being heard.

You will be heard.  I promise you. 

Just take any of these simple steps:

• PM me, the hostess.  Give the name of the member who is causing you trouble, and - this is the very handy part - the name of the discussion where the problems are occurring.

• Post to me within the discussion where things have gone awry.  Then I can read for myself what is going on, and act accordingly.

• I will make this thread sticky, so post in here.  Provide a link to the discussion (links don't work in PMs) and I will get right on it.

I log in once a day, but likely not within your time zone, so please be patient.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Jenifer