Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Pumpkins and Thanksgiving Cornicopias   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-19 by LibLo; 670 views.
LibLo

Nov-19

Halloween Pumpkins and Thanksgiving Cornicopias

I tried to find information on these-what they were, how to find them, what they mean, but I couldn't find anything.  I've seen some people who have them, so do they get earned like some avators?  Or do we search certain scenes?

Thank you for your help-after the "seasonal fluke", I am starting over with only my friends, but I'm enjoying seeing the beginnings with new eyes,

LibLo

PC #352483

In reply toRe: msg 1
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-19

You get the cornucopias from sending friends gifts (wishlist) during the Fall event. 

The pumpkin-- depends which one you are talking about.

There are morphing pumpkins. (similar to the regular morphing objects floating around.)

They are not found in the rooms(HOS) but in the scenes in each area,

When collecting 5 you will get either a Pumpkin, coins or sometimes a gem.

When you collect 2000 of the collected pumpkins, you will get the Pumpkin Head avatar.

Hope that helps!

I'll send you an invite next time I'm on, if you are looking for friends. I play as nvrsdiwsgd on PC.

LibLo

Nov-20

Thank you :)  I knew about the morphing ones,but failed to see the one in achevments.  Is there another Fall one after this-I tho9iught we went right to Christmas.  (I don't type well, so sorry for errors ~

Thank you,

Lois

In reply toRe: msg 3

After this event we get what is know as the Winter/Christmas event where we chase snowflakes and collect Christmas cards and different decorations to create pets etc.   We have (at present) two Christmas rooms, one with just a tree to put the Gift for a Friend under, and the second, newer room with HOS to complete and a tree to put the Gift for a Friend under.   Most people put up the second room for the HOS.  You can put the gift under the tree in either room and your friends will be able to collect it.  If I have missed something there are many people who can add those details.

Happy Hunting

Liblo, maybe you could describe what "pumpkins" you're seeing?  The only "pumpkin" avatar I found was All Hallows Jack, awarded after completing the Halloween achievement (Level 3, collect 2000 morphing pumpkins).

There is a Jack-o'-Lantern pet you can craft.

And the Cornucopia Cards are given in addition to the Thank You cards when you gift friends.

In reply toRe: msg 3
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-20

I forgot, there is also the Pumpkin Pet. Which must be crafted.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Nov-26

Howdy LibLo!

Pretty sure if you receive Pumpkins as a Gifts, and from the Wheel of Fortune, they also count toward your Halloween Achievement. So you could put the Pumpkin up on your Wishlist and your Friends, and maybe even Just John, will send them to you . . . year round. 

Most of us have a TON of them.  Some players do a Pumpkin Swap as well.

So you can collect Pumpkins year round and complete the Halloween Achievement and Craft the Jack-o'-Lantern Pet.

In other words, you're not limited to do these only during the Fall Event.

If you scroll down through the Achievements, you'll see how many Pumpkins you have/need to get the All Hallows Jack Avatar.

If you look in the Laboratory, you can see how many Pumpkins you have/need to Craft the Jack-o'-Lantern Pet.

Hope this helps!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

oiuoiu321

Nov-27

Pumpkins received as gifts definitely count.  I finished that achievement last spring, thanks to generous gifters and exchanging with a couple of friends.