Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PMs not working?   Howling with the Hostess

Started Nov-20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2275 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-20

Is anyone having a problem sending PMs?

LvlSlgr

Nov-20

I've been able to send PMs the last few days but I haven't received replies. So I'm not certain they received them

Jenifer, I just sent you one. Let me know if you received it. Thanks!

LvlSlgr

Nov-20

Jenifer, mdpetdoc added a message to her post in "Game No. 2" that she couldn't PM me. I checked and she wasn't "ignored". When I tried to PM her, the message just disappears after I click on "Send". She mentioned she couldn't PM Dhyani either. So I tried Dhyani and it did the same thing.  I tried to PM TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd) and again the same thing happened. She and I PM all the time because we play the Trivia's House game. However, when I tried to PM Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) it worked. She and I usually PM several times each week because of playing the Alpha Game.

Let me know if you need any more testing done, dates for when I last PMed someone, received a PM ... or whatever.

mdpetdoc

Nov-20

It appears that I can't PM people who posted in the now deleted Blue Key Discussion but can PM others. Since I don't know who took the poll and who didn't, I am unable to do additional testing on that theory.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-20

I took the poll. You can try to message me.

In reply toRe: msg 5
TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-20

Well LvlSlgr I did get your PM but it won't let me reply back to you.

This shouldn't have anything to do with the deleted thread I think its a glitch. 

It did let me send to Dhyani. I will call her and see if she got it.

• Edited November 20, 2019 11:11 am  by  TinyFaerie
Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Nov-20

Sorry I did not realize there was a discussion already, petdoc included me on a message in the game thread. lol

I'm waiting for a bit more info

Put this in another thread...……..

Just got a PM from LvlSlgr saying she was testing it, sent her a reply and waiting to see if she got it.

mdpetdoc

Nov-20

I don't get an error message. I hit send and there is nothing in the conversation afterwards. I've tried 6 times with different messages sent to Lvlslgr and Dhyani. Lvlslgr reported the same experience in the Problem with PM discussion in the Howling with the Hostess Folder.

Just tried to send you a PM, but when I hit send it didn't show in the conversation.  The response I sent to LvlSlgr (who was testing her PMs) did show up in the conversation.