Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A Very Merry “Early” Xmas Greetings   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Nov-21 by WelshShelley; 369 views.
WelshShelley

Nov-21

Hi to All my Friends and everyone in The Castle.

My Greetings are early, because as from tomorrow ( 22 Nov), I will be away from The Castle for a short while, but back about mid Jan 2020.

I have an influx of visitors arriving as from Friday.

Then for the 1st time ever, will be out of the UK for Xmas santa and the New Year. tada

I will be on the High Seas on a Cruise heading for warmer climes sun_with_face and the Canary Islands and other places.earth_africa

My Beloved Dawg, Sadie (see picture) is also going on her hols, and will be spoilt rotten at my sister’s.

In between my visitors and my trip away, I will keep an eye open in the Castle to ensure any new Xmas Room is opened and Xmas Gift Boxes are sent.

So, once again, Happy Holidays

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-21

Wow! Sounds like you have a wonderful time planned.  Thanks for the heads up.  I will keep you on my list knowing that you will be in and out.  You have been a good friend over the years.  Carly

What a lovely way to spend the holidays santatada
enjoyblush Look forward to hearing about your trip.

will....sneak....presents under your holiday treeinnocent

Beadgal

Nov-21

What wonderful holiday plans! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-21

Sounds like an awesome holiday trip!! santa

SharpEye1

Nov-22

Hi Shelley, What a wonderful holiday season you're having!  And, I'm glad Sadie will be spoiled while you are away.  Will you call her from time to time so she can hear your voice?  I do that with my Angel! LOL

We look forward to pics and hearing all about it when you return!

Have a wonderful time and Blessed Holiday!!

Ada heart_eyes