Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

elusive owl and light   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-21 by pclark200; 849 views.
pclark200

Nov-21

Just one more each of the darn ghosts to go! But the last owl and last light are not showing up for me. Thank goodness that ghost catchers are dropping pretty frequently.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-21

Oh no! Good luck! Hopefully they will drop for you in the remaining days. Do you have enough amulets to use to boost the speed of them?

pclark200

Nov-21

I'm short on ghost catchers, but am doing blue key quests to get more. Frustrating, though. I went through the whole castle (all lands/rooms) today, clicked on 17 total owls or lights, and came up with just more of the same ones I have.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-21

Do you play the puzzles? You can get gems to buy more traps.

Or- put it on your wishlist. Take everything else down

Something on your name that says need traps?

Ask for help from the consortium?

What platform are you playing on?

pclark200

Nov-21

I'm on pc...I'm going to try and complete the darn thing this week with my current plan, but if I don't finish by then I'll be asking you all for help! Thank you so much!

Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-22

I dont know if it helps but you can try closing game and restarting. 

And clear your cache, too! Good luck!

SharpEye1

Nov-22

Hi there, my friend!  I can help you with ghost traps or anything else you need.  Just send me your ID and I'm happy to invite you to my PC game.

Ada heart_eyes

ElouiseM0

Nov-22

I posted last week about being able to get between two and three ghosts per room (scene) by waiting. You wait until you see the first ghost, then play a HOS, then wait for a second ghost, then play the second HOS, then wait for the third ghost. If you grab ghost #1, might not get ghost #2, but will sometimes get ghost #3. Same with ghost #2. If you trap it, you might not get ghost #3. However, this way you get up to three ghosts if you have two HOS open per scene (room). If you have only one HOS open, you can try for two ghosts. This helped me a lot. Last night I got the last owl and light I needed on my Android game using this method. Tonight, it's time to try and trap the last owl I need on my PC game. wink