Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Three Gift Boxes Issue   Technical Issues

Started Nov-21 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 688 views.

Ok something weird is going on with the 3 gift boxes that seems to have begun with the Fall Event update.  So as everyone knows the coin amounts for the boxes are 50, 200, 500, 800 and 1500 in that order. Since the Fall Event began I started to notice that sometimes an amount is skipped during a rotation,  I thought I was losing my mind (yes, it happens) but last night I won the 1500 (was suppose to be 800) and then tonight I got 200 (which should have been 50).  I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?????

LvlSlgr

Nov-22

I haven't really paid that close attention to it. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if I see anything strange.

No, mine has been the same as usual.

It happened again tonight, last night I got the 200 coins and tonight I got 800 coins (instead of 500).  So weird.....

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Lucky you folks, I keep getting 50... nothing more. So now we know where your extras are coming from LMAO!!!

LvlSlgr

Nov-24

Last night I got 200 and tonight I got 800. So definitely something odd going on.

Also, tonight I logged in at about 7:20 pm (I'm in USA EST and 7:00 pm is when the day rolls over) and I didn't get the daily 3 boxes. I checked and the Daily Quest showed something just under 24 hours remaining. I thought maybe I just automatically responded to it and didn't even realize it. I gifted friends and logged out. Later around 11:30 I logged back in and got the daily 3 boxes. Strange!!

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Definitely weird. I sometimes have to move around the castle a bit if I log in near day change for the boxes to show up though.

Sorry to hear you've only gotten the 50 coins.  I'd like to tell you my "system" for choosing the boxes.  I never just randomly pick a box.  Instead I always pick the box after the one that had the coins the previous night (in other words if the coins were in box 2 the night before, I pick box 3 the next night.  If I get the coins from box 3 the next night I pick box 1.  If I don't get the coins, then the next night I pick the box after the one that had the coins).  I hope that doesn't sound too confusing.  It doesn't always work, but I do get coins more often then not.  Give it a try and let me know how it goes...…………….good luck!

misstracy22

Nov-24

Hi,

That’s what I do. If I remember the box I chose the previous time. it seems to work for me too.

Trake care, Tracybug

LvlSlgr

Nov-24

I just always pick the box in the middle ... LOL