Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

alaa -    Friends

Started Nov-29 by MaryCricket (Wisp1463); 1375 views.
Msg 2889.1 deleted
mdpetdoc

Nov-29

Sorry, I don't know that player.

Just a reminder. It is against the forum's code of conduct to post another player's ID number.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2856/1

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Nov-29

Replying to this with a CC to Mary & Jen for Editing of the Title or Removal of the Discussion . . . although Mary deleted her first post, the outed Game ID is still in the Title of this Discussion.

If Mary can Edit the Title, Jen won't need to intervene.

mdpetdoc

Nov-29

If she switches to Classic view, MaryCricket can edit the title. Switching to classic view is done under profile preferences.

I need this whole post deleted, 

how do you do that, Now I just the whole post delete

mdpetdoc

Nov-29

Click on your profile picture and pick my preferences. Toward the bottom of the page, look for the option to view as classic instead of Zeta

Check the box and click update. The view will change. Go to the top of the thread and you should be able to get to the title. Just replace the first three numbers of the ID with xxx and people will still know who you hope to find. 

When finished go back to your preferences and change back to Zeta view.

I do not think I have the capability to change the title - I had a staff member change it for me

mdpetdoc

Nov-29

Normally when you're in classic view you select the first message and edit it. After you have the message in edit mode, you can edit the title too. Since your first message has been deleted, I'm not sure if you still have the option to edit it from your next available post.

It looks like you got the ID edited.

• Edited November 29, 2019 10:01 pm  by  mdpetdoc
Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Nov-29

YAY!!!  

Did we ever get clarification from Jen if it is 'allowable' to post the last few of numbers of a Game ID, for instance, like just happened to Mary, when we get an Invite from someone we don't know/can't find in the Master Lists?  

Since some Castle Names are common (like someone's first name) and also since players WILL change their Castle Names from time to time, allowing the LAST 2 or 3 numbers would be helpful, IMHO.

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom