Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Help Please   Technical Issues

Started 11/30/19 by diamondgrlva; 846 views.
diamondgrlva

11/30/19

My IOS game won't load after I purchases coins last night.   I cannot find my IOS payer id but I know I listed it here some where.  I play on both PC and my ipad.  I found the thread with the ids and can not locate my id anywhere on it.  I know I posted it here at one time can anyone help me locate it or if one of my friends is here can they tell me what it is so I can contact Big Fish to try and get it restored.

Thanks

Diamondgirlva (Dee)

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

11/30/19

It would be helpful if you clearly posted your iOS Castle Name.  I believe you can view this Forum in Classic Mode and Edit the Title of this Discussion to include your iOS Castle Name.

I searched the iOS Master List for your iOS Castle Name under your Forum Name: diamondgrlva . . . but didn't find it.  Nor did I find you in the PC Master List.

If you've ever contacted BF CS, you had to enter your Game ID . . . so if you haven't deleted their Replies via email, then you can find it.

XXOO ~ Dhyani boom

diamondgrlva

11/30/19

Oh my castle name is diamondgirlva.  And I finally located it on the closed Big Fish Forums and have contacted them...I have had this same id since 2013 or so...so I don't want to start over.  FIngers crossed.

datsalotta

12/8/19

Good for you diamondgirl finding your info in the original forum. Once in a while I go there to look for things. I feel pretty certain that BFG can bring back your game because they have successfully helped me many times. So best of luck with that. Let me know how it goes

datsalotta