Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thank you devs and friends!   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 11/30/19 by Lady Pirate (MCPirateLady); 995 views.

Hello, everyone, I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to the developers and all my MC friends for a truly enjoyable fall event! The new room was beautiful, the castle challenge was doable, and you all made it fun to do! I really appreciate the devs hard work and my friends’ generosity! I am looking forward to the winter event. 

Crystal;P (12earth45)

11/30/19

I agree with you Lady Pirate! Been busy outside the castle... so a nice break to play fall event.maple_leaffallen_leafleaves

will complete a few DQ’s before the Winter event santasnowmansnowflake

see you ‘round the castblushle 

Oodie (Oodeveer)

12/1/19

I also agree with Lady Pirate! This Fall Event was fun! Thank you devs and friends for a wonderful time. I’m sorta sad it’s over but there is the Winter Event coming so there's more fun to come!

misstracy22

12/1/19

I’m with you all, lovely event all round. Hard work, as my first event as a consortium member. Just because I worry so much. But actually it’s been lovely helping so many friends and gaining friends. Sending my thanks to everyone who has helped me. 
Looking forward to the next challenge and event. 

Thanks, see you all soon in the castle, Tracycamel

Susanna502MC

12/1/19

You speak for many of us. When I started (many years ago) I assumed a free to play game would be boring and short-lived. Cannot believe I am still playing and enjoying it more than ever. The devs deserve all the credit they get and more. My friends are unbelievably generous. And I love the Forum. Thank you to all.

Susie

(Susanna, Juliana, Ginger Sue, Navy Blue)

KatieAn56

12/1/19

I totally concur, Lady Pirate! I enjoy this game so much. It never gets boring and the devs come up with some great surprises.  Their ideas, graphics, storyline...all of it are phenomenal! Other games became boring after a few months but not so with MC. I am just as excited to play now as when I started in January 2019.

This was first FE and it and the CC were much easier than my first SE and second CC. I thank all of my friends for all they do, opening their rooms, gifting, giving tips, advice and just all around being GREAT friends.

Keep stormin' the castle and I will, too!!

• Edited December 1, 2019 2:41 pm  by  KatieAn56
oiuoiu321

12/2/19

I really enjoyed the Fall Event too!  And I got a lot "accomplished" in the game as well.  Looking forward to Winter!