Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of NorryUK, SantaFairy and NuttyNana   Friends

Started 12/1/19 by NorryUK SantaFairy (Norry6); 3031 views.

So sorry I've had to take my wishlists down and stop gifting.

I have broken a bone in my finger in 2 places. it is all strapped up and I am meant to be resting it. There has been mention of needing an operation but hopefully it won't come to that. 

No idea how long it will take before I can play again but i'll be back as soon as I can.

Norry

Tennco (carlyMC)

12/1/19

Sorry to hear about your finger.  Which finger is it.? I will put you on hold and await your return.  Thanks fo all your help.  Take care of yourself.  Carly

mdpetdoc

12/1/19

I'm so sorry. Rest that finger so it heals properly and we'll see you back soon.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

12/1/19

Noreen,

I am so very sorry to hear that you are going through this!! Thank you so much for making me aware of it!! Please concentrate first and foremost on getting better, rest and healing. Who knew MC was a tackle sport !! stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye Those types of breaks are very painful. So take the time you need, and I will make certain that you are covered while unable to play. Your place will be kept warm, awaiting your return. 

Get better soon, dear friend. And if there is anything I may do to help or be of assistance, please just let me know!!

My heart heart and prayers pray being sent your way!! 
Sending lots of love and hugs from the Consortium ~ 

Debbie 

misstracy22

12/1/19

Och.  You poor sausage. For such little bones, they can cause so much, pain and frustration.  
Please take good care, rest and relax. You put your feet up as much as possible. There isn’t much else you can do. 
I’m sure you’ll be in everyone’s prayers. 
Tracybouquet

In reply toRe: msg 5
misstracy22

12/1/19

Hi, 

I’ve sent a PM, please read.

Thanks Tracy, consortium member

Manxcat419

12/1/19

Ouch!  Those small bones, especially fingers and toes that we have to use for pretty much everything, really hurt.  Hopefully it will heal quickly and without complications for you.  Make sure to rest your hand as much as you can and I'll look out for your return to the Castle when you're feeling better. 

Mysty (Mysty3615)

12/1/19

So sorry to hear about your finger. Dang, I know that is painful. Take care and hope to see you back soon, you'll be missed!

Mysty

datsalotta

12/1/19

Hey Norry !!

Darn !!! Hopefully it will heal well on its own.  And quickly. Try not to move right?

Let us know how it goes. Hope you have lots of helpers nearby.

So o sorry this had to happen

datsalotta

So sorry to hear about your finger disappointed.  Don't rush back for sure.  The castle will still be here for your.  Best of luck.

Pat