Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Katiek and Katiek2   Friends

Started 12/4/19 by katiek2; 1062 views.
In reply toRe: msg 4
katiek2

Feb-17

Hello - Happy President's Day!  A couple of things:

1.  I'm at least 4 days behind on returning gifts so am clearing out my wish list again

2.  Does anyone know who "3 X GB TURTLE SIS" is?  ID ending in 3473.  Can't determine if anyone is missing from my list because of a changed name, and the ID# doesn't show up on my list.  This person has gifted me but I haven't gifted back because I DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS....

katiek/katiek2

tesskw (teresakw)

Feb-17

Hi Katie,

Rona I believe is the name.

tess

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Feb-18

Howdy Katie!

Sounds like this might be the same player you posted about on Feb 4th (the last 4 digits for that Castle ID is also 3473 but back then the Castle Name was 2 x Squirrel.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/9/1032

Hmmmm . . . .

XXOO ~ Dhyanihushed

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Feb-18

TESSKW IS  CORRECT THAT IS RONA AND I BELIEVE THAT IS A MESSAGE TO HER SISTER THAT ALSO PLAYS . SHE OFTEN DOES THIS  TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER SISTER  .

katiek2

Feb-18

Thanks pals - I've added a note after her name on my friends list to be on the lookout for name changes.  Also added her ID#, which is what I didn't have before in order to identify her after name changes.  You ROCK!

Image result for thank you cartoon gif

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Feb-18

YOU'RE WELCOME MY FRIEND cactus