Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Winter Pet Egg collecting   The Consortium

Started Dec-4 by oiuoiu321; 937 views.
oiuoiu321

Dec-4

Dear Consortium, and anyone who wants to help.  Last year I collected a zillion Winter Pet Eggs (well, over 200) and really enjoyed it.  So, I didn't craft any of the pets and want to collect again this year.

I know already that the limiting factor will be Holiday Wands.  So if anyone can gift them, or the items I can use to trade for them, I'd appreciate it, and will put them to good use. (Sorry, but I can't remember the full list of things I can trade for holiday wands.  I *think* I have the right ones in my wishlist)

Thanks in advance!

misstracy22

Dec-4

Hi again, 

You have been busy. Thank you so much for thinking of others and collecting eggs. We will at some point be starting the Team Egg Roll again. Hold tight, and watch this space.

Thank you again for being so generous.

Take care, Tracyhatching_chick

CindyK65

Dec-4

I’m also collecting wands for my WitchyWoman game (IOS). That’s a great idea to add the children’s items. I don’t know how many eggs I collected, but it was a quite a few, even with a late start. It was most fun I’ve had in any of the events. CindyK

misstracy22

Dec-4

Hi Cindy,

I’m sure Debbie and the consortium will consider any ideas. So please do continue making suggestion. I wasn’t involved or even knew about this until recently. I’m so looking forward to this. It adds a new dimension to helping others.

Thank,  Tracyblowfish

oiuoiu321

Dec-5

Egg-cellent!

Sorry for jumping the gun, I mostly wanted to explain why I only have Winter Event items on my wishlist.

misstracy22

Dec-5

Oh, no problem. Only wanted to let everyone know. Please do collect eggs. It is very generous of you, to think and help others. Part of the fun of the castle. Thank you.

Take care, Tracy hatched_chick

TinaBean24

Dec-11

For a newbie player, would you take the time to explain all of this?  Collecting eggs, not crafting pets, etc., etc?  I started playing during the Halloween event but other than catching ghosts, collecting pumpkins (and subsequently spending them) and visiting friends' HOSs, I did not really understand what I was doing.  

Hi TinaBean,

If you could have a read through the thread ALL PLAYERS, ALL PLATFORMS, PLEASE READ, located in the Welcome Folder, there are some explanations there.

If you would like me to explain any particular part in more detail, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind regards

April