Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

CHRISTMAS 2019 PRE-EVENT UPDATE   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Dec-5 by SharpEye1; 9689 views.
SharpEye1

Dec-5

Hi all--I just had an update for MC in my Game Manager.  I downloaded it (1 of 6, and then 1 of 618). It contains two new puzzles for this year's Winter Event and 2 new pets (stoat and sphinx)!  So event will not be far away! Yay!!

Holiday Sphinx

40 Red Yarn Balls

20 Blue Stamps

12,000 Coins

8 Pet Medallions

16 White Stamps

Timid Stoat

45 Snow White Eggs

8,000 Coins

6 Pet Medallions

15 Blue Stamps

26 White Stamps

• Edited December 5, 2019 4:00 pm  by  SharpEye1

Thanks...I just saw the update and wasn't sure what was included...

SharpEye1

Dec-5

BONUS TIP!  My game just let me put the red yarn ball and snow white egg on my wish list!  So, depending on how expensive they are to gift since no one has them yet, we can start collecting in advance!! heart_eyes

• Edited December 5, 2019 4:17 pm  by  SharpEye1

Just checked, the snow white egg and red yarn ball costs 5 diamonds to buy.  There are also 3 new Achievements, Playful Polar Pals, Santa's Companions and Christmas Cookies.  Two new Avatars, Penguin Researcher and Girl with Gingerbread.

ETA:  Something really weird.  My Pets craft tab only included the two new pets and the pet food.  All the other pets that were listed there are gone.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-5

I did this before I had to leave the house, so left the update running.

Come home to finish the DQ. Have to craft 3 items. Well.. I usually craft simple food. Imagine my surprise when the only things to craft under pets is the foods, and  new pets and HUMPTY DUMPTY which I had already.

So...... I have to make this again???

Anyone else notice anything funky with the game?

We must have posted at the same time.  Yep, all my pets are gone from the crafting page except the new ones.  

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-5

But, I have the Humpty Dumpty in the 'to craft' list. I already had him!

edit-

And guess what the only items (3) I need to make it? The Spring Cake. I don't know if I had any of them left over or not.. but now that is going to cost me 12000 to make AGAIN. unamused

Susanna502MC

Dec-5

It looks like the only items in the Lab under the Pets tab are items that can still be crafted - Pet food and any pets that have not been crafted yet.

SharpEye1

Dec-5

Thank you for the additional info!  My pet page displayed like yours.  However, Charlie's showed all the pets, like normal.  Strange! heart_eyesalien

My pet page shows only the pets I haven't crafted yet and the pet foods.

I'm going to assume that the snow white eggs and the red yarn balls will come from the HOS in the Christmas Room 2 HOS, since they didn't give us a new Christmas Room.