Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Finding messages   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 12/10/19 by Annemaree; 1230 views.
Annemaree

12/10/19

Is there an easy way of finding messages?  My phone keeps telling me I have new messages or responses to my feeds, but I struggle to find the new messages.  I just wanted to know if there is a fast way to bring them up?

Susanna502MC

12/10/19

I usually click at the top of Discussions (the left hand column) on Unread Msgs. Items in bold font are unread. If you click on Today everything that was posted today will show whether you read it or not. Note: Only the last message of a string will show,

After I read all the items I am interested in I go to the bottom of the Discussions column and click on Mark All as Read. That reduces the number of Unread Msgs next time I look.

Annemaree

12/10/19

Thanks for your help

oiuoiu321

12/11/19

Right below "Unread Msgs" is "Unread to Me".  This will show everything addressed "to" you, mostly the replies to your messages. 

They're not always to you, though.  Many, many times people hit Reply to the last message in the thread, even if the message is not for that person.  So you'll get ones that aren't for you, but miss ones that actually are.

Susanna502MC

12/11/19

If I post something I really want to see the responses on I bookmark it, then I can go right to my message and then see what follows.

misstracy22

12/12/19

Hi Susanna,

I never thought of that, think I’ll give it a try. When I think of something that is important or need for later. It will give me more time to wander around the castle, having fun.

Debbie sent a post to you, hope you got it. I know some people have had or are having problems with their PM’s. 

See you in the castle, Tracy

Hi Susanna,

I understand you have been chatting with Debbie and Tracy about helping with the Winter Event.

Could you please clarify for me - are you wanting to help on both PC and Android? Absolutely no pressure, I’m just trying to put the numbers together. All help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards 

April

ps. I used your bookmark technique to find this post, so I could write you a message. It worked a treat! 

Susanna502MC

12/13/19

Debbie and I have been messaging and I really appreciate her patience. I think I'm going to start just with my two android games and see how that works before deciding about adding the pc games. It's hard to tell before the event actually starts.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

12/13/19

I think that is the perfect way to go Susanna!! First get “your feet wet” and take things nice and slow. hatched_chick

I want you to move at your own pace, with however you are most comfortable!! 
Please make certain you are connected to Consortium Android Team.

Dot, BAPPLE, are the Android Consortium Members, and Robert(amf368) is pulling his weight by helping us out as well!! 

Please keep in touch with how things are going, once the Event starts. And please remember, anything that you need, just send me a PM and I am always here to support you!!

Debbie 

misstracy22

12/13/19

Hi Susanna,

I’ll have a nice warm dry towel if you need it.wink
Lets have fun.

Tracyblowfish