Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of carly pc   Friends

Started Dec-10 by Tennco (carlyMC); 1253 views.
Tennco (carlyMC)

Dec-10

My pc game is down.  Lesson to be learned!  DO NOT DRINK COFFEE BY LAPTOP. ACCIDENTS WILL HAPPEN!  Do not gift until i figure out what to do.  cold_sweatcrycry carly

SharpEye1

Dec-10

Hi Carly, Oh no! I gifted you earlier today.  Don't know if you'll get it or it gets lost in cyber space.  Thanks for letting us know.  Will wait to hear you're back up and running again. Thanks, Ada

Tennco (carlyMC)

Dec-10

Ok so next time i listen to my better half. So i bought a new lap top and am in the process of setting it up.  Not sure how i go about getting my game back. So i will let you know when I'm up and running

In reply toRe: msg 3
Tennco (carlyMC)

Dec-10

Ok i need help with lost game on pc. I downloaded mc but have new game.  How do i contact support to try to get game back.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-10

Click the wheel on the upper right of your game screen. You will see Options. Under that will be Help, and support. You can put in a ticket there to transfer your old game to your new laptop. Have both your old and new ID# included.

Looking forward to seeing you with a new ID! Good Luck!

Tennco (carlyMC)

Dec-10

Thanks for everyone's help.  Carly

SharpEye1

Dec-10

Hi Carly, Dhyani had posted this information in another thread.  There has been mention that you may have better results contacting the developers directly versus going through BFG.  As was said, provide them your old and new ID's and game name and explain how you ended up with the new ID and that you want your progress from your old game transferred over to the new ID.  The only thing that can't be transferred is your friends list, so I hope you have a list of your friends and ID's so you can reinvite everyone! Here's the info:

Email: support@elephant-games.com

or for a faster response you can send them a Message on their NEW Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/ElephantGamesOfficial

SharpEye1

Dec-10

Or, and I should have mentioned this first, PM Dhyani (or she'll see this) and she can walk you through how to do it yourself so you'd also be transferring your friends as well! Good luck!! Ada heart_eyes

Tennco (carlyMC)

Dec-10

The only problem is my old laptop is fried.

SharpEye1

Dec-10

I'd still wait to hear from Dhyani first in case she thinks it's still doable, but if she says you need to get it done by submitting a ticket, I'd use the Elephant email info. heart_eyes