Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

iOS Winter Event Helpers   Archives

Started 12/10/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 6188 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
Debbie (Debbie1845)

1/18/20

Please indulge and join me!!

So let’s all try to picture this... 

We play MC....whatever lvl you are on...we all wander from the Tavern, “Hi Salty!”...to the Castle Gates, past the Guards, “ Thank you so very much Sirs!!”....into the Entry. Check your pockets. Out of luck!! No money for the Fortune Wheel. So you carry on. Over to Ice Rock. Wrap your scarf around your neck tightly!! “Hi Henry!!” Shivering cold....you go back inside. 

Throne Hall warms you up. Forbidden Tower looks interesting. 
You continue wandering endlessly,.... because why not? ”How many times have you done this before? “ You’ve done it sooo many times before. You could lead a tour group!
Perhaps you move a bit faster through Dungeon of the Cursed. A bit off-putting!! Jump through to the Underground Grotto. You know your way to Mirror Lake, and Mystery Chamber. 

Depending upon where you are in your journey, you may know how to get around to other areas with ease....The Town, Ancient Park, Metro Station, Cloud City....and you could wind your way around continuously.

It is such fun! You can lose yourself in it! Which we all sometimes need to do. It is also profitable. It gives us coins, stamps, pet food, airship items. Oh, airship items!! That darn Trina!! We certainly do all need them!! 

But during the WE, our very exclusive, limited players are able to chase around some floating spirits, which earns them our very precious WE Pet Eggs!!

How Phenomenal is that?? 

Now, come with me, and let’s try this again...

We begin at the Tavern...Wave to Salty!! We say, “Wish us luck!!” We walk on...The ice skaters look like they are having so much fun!! 

Up to the Castle Gates we go. We look at the Guards. We’re ready to walk through, but they STOP us!! They indicate, “ No, Entry!! “ We look at each other and them and say, “ Sirs, we have been through this way a million times before. Why can we not proceed?”  They continue to indicate, “No Entry!!”
We are stupefied! We don’t know what to do. We look at each other. And here is what I say to you, “Sometimes you hit a brick wall!! A closed door that use to never be there before.” 

Much like acquiring Eggs during the WE, this is exactly what happens. Or is that eggsactly??

So please don’t despair!! Let’s turn around, so glad for the heads up to everyone. But come on over to the Tavern. Let’s go get something to eat and drink and rest our weary bones for a bit.

But just as any part of our MC journey, we take a breather if necessary to try, try again!!

Next time, you know, I think I might throw in a wink to those guards at the Castle Gates! winkPerhaps that will help. Maybe you could toss your hair! LOL 
We try anything! Because after all, this is MC!!  We have been presented with twists, turns, challenges, obstacles to overcome!! We never know what we are going to encounter!! (Wait a minute, yes we do!! AEGram, that is your cue!!) 

So we are so incredibly grateful and appreciative of all that you have donated!! 

Just remember, like I said, the game does have a rhythm, like a river it ebbs and flows. 
As well, sometimes you hit a brick wall, or Castle Guards that stop you and slam the door in your face!! Never allow that to deter you from your MC journey!! Whether it be for WE Pet Eggs or anything else!! 

I am so very honored that you have joined us this WE for Team Egg Roll!! 

Hugs~ Debbie 

misstracy22

1/19/20

Hi Debbie,

If you ever have the time and want to. Maybe a book or two would be in order. You are so brilliant. Your descriptions are amazing. To explain something so beautifully. I saw every detail in my mind. 
Awaiting a sign first edition of your book....

Tracywink

Di (amina046)

1/19/20

Not  only generous but a wonderfull storyteller!

Thank you and a BIG THANK YOU to AEGram for all she did for the MC players.

Image result for applause

CindyK65

1/19/20

I was about to give up, also, but did very well today. I did 3 DQ’s and collected 9 eggs. Received 4 on my last DQ. I will continue to search for more eggs and hope to finish the globe trotting achievement.

Di (amina046)

1/19/20

Well done!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

1/19/20

My dearest, sweet, most fantabulous friend...
I adore you !! kissing_heart heart

Many, many thanks for the acknowledgment!! However the incredible success of Team Egg Roll, is truly due to each and every person who joined us this year and brought invaluable, selfless giving, dedication, generosity and a commitment to help fellow players. 
All accolades belong to each and every person who is participating!! Including YOU!! 
I am merely the conductor to this beautiful symphony of players. 

As always, for me, it is such an amazing honor and privilege to lead this group of incredible people!!  Where everyone always rises to the occasion and then goes above and beyond!! 

My heart is full, and I am truly humbled,heart prayinnocent

Debbie 

XOXO

Di (amina046)

1/19/20

No conductor, no orchestra! and certainly no harmony! So this is your achievementheart_eyes

Debbie (Debbie1845)

1/20/20

Trust my words, my dearest friend....

This accomplishment, this success, this victory and this win...
We each stand hand in hand, United!! 

I am the extremely proud Mama Bear, cheering on the loudest of all!! tada

Knowing what a great impact this all has on the precious Consortium that I lead and love...priceless!! sparkles

So I am in awe of everyone who has made this incredible achievement possible!! 

No man is an island!! Kudos belong equally to all!!

XOXO 

KatieAn56

1/20/20

I think my message was misunderstood. relaxed I'm not giving up, but my river has ebbed quite a bit.  I am still doing the DQs just not getting as many eggs as I was.  I am still averaging one per DQ, so instead of being able to send 10-15 eggs per day it will be much less.  I just wanted the Consortium and Egg Drop off folks to know why I was not sending as many eggs as I had been sending. blush