Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Winter Event Helpers   Archives

Started 12/10/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 1454 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

If you would like to help the Consortium with the Winter Event on Android, please list your details here. Even if you have contacted Debbie or myself via PM, please put your details in thread also. 

Please list your name, level,  If you have crafted the Winter Pets, and how you think you can best help - egg collector, egg drop off point or assist with gifting of wands and decorations. 

eg. April, level 32, all Winter Pets crafted, assist with gifting decorations. 

Thank you all so very much.

Please CC Debbie in on all replies

BJApple

12/10/19

BAPPLE,  level 95, all winter pets crafted, Android. I

Thank you so much BJApple,

You are an integral part of the Android Consortium, I know Debbie is thrilled to have you on board. 

In reply toRe: msg 3

All players, 

Thank you so much for your responses so far - keep them coming.

Rather than reply to every post, please assume that once your details are here, you have been added to the list.

We will let everyone know more details when the lists are more complete. 

Susanna502MC

12/13/19

Android - Susanna, Level 86. All Winter pets crafted, can help with other Winter pet needs.

Android - Juliana, Level 18, NO Winter pets crafted, will send Winter eggs as needed.

I'm new to the Consortium and will adjust as I get to know things.

Susie

Fantastic. Thank you Susie. Please put holiday wands and decorations on your Wishlist for your Juliana game if you need them.

We are hoping to get some more egg collectors and helpers for Android, so having a game at a high and a low level is a great help.

Do you have all the Egg Drop Off people as friends? Their names are listed in the looooong post in the welcome folder.

Any problems or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Cheers

April

Dot (aussieDot1)

12/13/19

Hi Betty,  santa

Welcome aboard.  You already are on my games both Dot2 (my Consortium game) and DOTTY#2 (hopefully my egg collecting game). 

To avoid confusion  My Dot2 game is my active Consortium game.  All eggs will be sent here for future use for the Consortium.  However I have an old game (DOTTY#2)  which I am leaving as an Event only game - not playing it outside an Event except to gift my friends.  During the Event I hope to collect eggs (through my own efforts) on this game.  I am also offering it as a drop off point for my friends who have eggs they wish to donate.  Betty, my DOTTY#2 game will send extra eggs your way (as well as to my Dot2 game) as I get them so I can keep getting eggs on this game. 

Betty, please don't send either of my games any eggs - as Consortium members, we are the end point for anyone collecting the eggs on android.  Please check with any of your friends who display the Christmas eggs to see if they need the eggs (then gifting them is fine) or are collecting for the Consortium. If collecting we will set up a cycle where we gift them & then they gift it straight back to us - like a yoyo. It will waste a gifting opportunity.  You can gift your regular friends as you would normally do. 

If you don't want to set your wish list up using all 4 slots for eggs (as April has indicated) then use at least 2 of your wish list slots to put up the eggs and rotate them often.  I will have to do this as I am still helping a couple of players with other items.  I will be putting a regular item on my wish list (so they can gift me) and a Winter Event item (such as a card or fox tail) so they have a choice as to what to gift me. 

Hope this makes sense.  A little bit tired this morning  - not sleeping the best.  

You will do fine.  I am only a PM away if you want to know anything or just want to check something. 

Have fun with the Winter Event. 

Dot earth_asia

PS:  Still have issues exiting my friends private rooms on my Dot2 game.  Hoping it is solved soon.

Dot (aussieDot1)

12/13/19

Hi Susie  blush

Thank you so much for your offer of assistance.  Both your games are on my Dot2 game.  I am sending your games an invite to my DOTTY#2 game - it is my old game that I have had transferred to my tablet (from my old phone).  You can send eggs to either game.  I will be transferring any eggs I get from DOTTY#2 to Dot2.  If you have an egg & Betty or I do not have it on our wish list, please put a message on your avatar and we will put it on our wish list. 

I will send your Juliana game eggs for each of the Winter pets after the Event is over if you wish to craft those pets.  During the Event, the only games that will drop eggs are those games that do NOT have those eggs in the inventory or have NOT crafted the pets.  Which is why we are concentrating on collecting the eggs during the Event. 

Any questions please feel free to message me.

Relax & enjoy the Winter Event.

Dot earth_asia

In reply toRe: msg 4

Android Egg Collectors

We need a list of all the players collecting the Winter Pet Eggs from the Daily Quests.

These are the names we have so far

Cutiepie
Julianna (Susanna)
Dotty2

If I have missed anyone that has already reached out - my sincere apologies - or if you have decided you would like to get involved, could you please reply to this post with your game name.

Many thanks

April

BJApple

12/14/19

I have done a couple of DQ'S and so far haven't seen a winter egg but I will keep any that come my way.  BAPPLE a476965.  btw, I have crafted all of the old pets and will not craft the new one until the end of the event so the egg continues to fall.