Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Winter event   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Dec-12 by Linda62 (Kingo62); 1372 views.
Linda62 (Kingo62)

Dec-12

Hi Folks.  

I updated my game with the latest update, which, according to the notes, welcomes me to the winter event and there are new pets but no morphing snowflakes, no children, no access to the HOS in the Christmas room etc..

Is this a glitch with my game/device or has the event not actually started yet?

Thank you

Linda62

Maybe I missed something, but noticed a couple of my friends have the new pets.  Since winter event hasn't started how is this possible.  Any thoughts on this?  Btw they are quite cute too. relaxed

TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-12

They would have had to buy them with diamonds which you can do. Which is why you are seeing some.

Thank you.  I don't think I want to spend my limited amount of diamonds to buy right now wink.  Can't wait for Christmas event to start and get them (hopefully by the weekend)!

Carrah (Playmegal)

Dec-12

same here, like Linda62. so we are still waiting for the CE?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-12

It has not started yet.

As of 10 minutes to game day change. 12/12/19

Linda62 (Kingo62)

Dec-13

Thank you everyone for your responses.  I guess I’ll have to learn to be more patient - just can’t wait to get into the event.

Happy gaming everyone.

misstracy22

Dec-13

Thank you for so much enthusiasm, it brightens everyone’s spirits. Nearly there.

Take care, Tracydolphin

In reply toRe: msg 1
Linda62 (Kingo62)

Dec-18

Winter event finally here - just as wonderful as I hoped!!

Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe and happy New Year for 2020!!