Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started Dec-13 by April @ MC (April54321); 4741 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
Susanna502MC

Jan-2

When I said what I needed was time I didn't realize how accurate that was. I will have to be spending some time on the CC for the next few days. (10 Dwarves and 11 Fawns!!!!! What were they thinking?) I will try to keep sending eggs as I can. Of course there will be more time after the CC is over. I always wish the CC was only 20 days and not 30.

Susie

(Juliana, Susanna, Ginger Sue, Navy Blue)

misstracy22

Jan-2

Hi Susanna 

You are doing a Stirling job. The events and cc always take a lot of effort. More than I ever think and remember. Benefit of getting older, I try to remember the good points. 
You are fantastic. but take care of yourself and have a break. 
Hugs, Tracyturtle

Susanna502MC

Jan-2

Tracy -

Thanks for understanding. I keep telling myself that it would be easier if I didn't have 4 games, but which would I give up? They are like my children. Each is different and I love them all.

Susie

misstracy22

Jan-3

Hi,

Well I only manage one game. So I admire anyone who has more. Some people use some of their games as ‘feeder games’ not completely sure what that means. I would think someone who dose will chip in at this point. 
I guess they are like children. Some are independent and others take a lot of your attention. First thing in the morning and last thing at night, during the day. When ever I have the time, it’s spent on my game, forum or books. Oh and if I’m awake during the night. I must get a life....

Big hugs, Tracybouquet

Attention ALL Consortium Members...

Big News , major announcement is coming, so please stay tuned. tv

Check back regularly and often for this exciting twist, that will affect everyone’s games...

The impending information, will be released shortly...

We hope you are as excited about it as we are!! 

Debbie & April 

We are ready to unveil our big twist...

Please All Consortium Members, refer to the Egg Drop Off Points, associated with their platform!! 
Have fun and enjoy!! kissing_heart 

BJApple

Jan-5

I am confused.  I see nothing different in my gift list or inventory of eggs.  If there is someone to drop off eggs to  (other than Dot/Dotty) that I have given 2 already,  I would love to do so. I have 61 eggs.  I have received eggs from 15 (or 1/3 of my friends).  I also gave a Yeti egg to a level 17 friend.  That was removed from their wish list.  Am I missing something?

• Edited January 5, 2020 8:13 pm  by  BJApple

Hi Betty!!

61 Eggs!! What a FANTASTIC job you are doing!! 
To answer your questions, yes, there is something that you are  “slightly “ overlooking. Which is so easy for any of us to do. 
I will send you a PM right now, and we can get this all sorted out, and you will be right back on track!! No worries!! wink

Meet you in a PM, momentarily!!

Debbie

BJApple

Jan-6

Thank you for responding to my questions, but I didn't find a new PM from you.  And for some reason I cannot send a PM in response to yours.  Betty

Robert (amf368)

Jan-6

pretty2 is an egg drop for Android. I have been sending you eggs from my cutiepie each day. 

BJApple

Jan-6

Thank you for responding.  I have been getting the eggs you send my way. I will pay better attention to Pretty 2 and send the ones I am collecting your way.